Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Congratulations to the Conductor

Mike Conley is now the Grizzlies all-time leader in points, assists, steals, minutes played and three pointers made. That puts him in pretty rarified air bling LeBron James and Reggie Miller as the only players currently holding that honor.

12 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

Mike Conley is now the Grizzlies all-time leader in points, assists, steals, minutes played and three pointers made. That puts him in pretty rarified air bling LeBron James and Reggie Miller as the only players currently holding that honor.

Super happy for him - his perseverance in the face of adversity should be commended!    

I think tonight will be the last we see of him this season.    They prob wanted to get him the record before sitting him rest of the season. 

Possibly but I hope not. The Grizzlies have two games against Dallas and I still believe they want to convey the pick. 

Regarding JV, pay the man. You can't trust this organization with assets; they'll just give them away.

4 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

Possibly but I hope not. The Grizzlies have two games against Dallas and I still believe they want to convey the pick. 

The Mavs are tanking.  I think they really want to keep the pick.  

Playing/not playing Conley against the Mavs might not matter either way.

6 minutes ago, ALT GRIND said:

The Mavs are tanking.  I think they really want to keep the pick.  

Playing/not playing Conley against the Mavs might not matter either way.

That's how i see it too.  If Avery is back then i say why not sit him. 

Hopefully now Conley will have a 60 point game against the suns since they are tanking also if the Grizz play Conley

1 hour ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Super happy for him - his perseverance in the face of adversity should be commended!    

I think tonight will be the last we see of him this season.    They prob wanted to get him the record before sitting him rest of the season. 

But does he want to sit out the rest of the season? He looks like he's having fun with this crew. Unless his thigh is still sore, then I could understand that decision. Whatever happens, congrats to him for taking the points record tonight.