Sign in to follow this  
bhoyal

JV's after game interview today

Now I know where I've heard that accent before. 

Is he from Lutonia?  The dark side of the Balkans?

Maybe distant relatives of these guys?

50 minutes ago, bhoyal said:

Now I know where I've heard that accent before. 

Is he from Lutonia?  The dark side of the Balkans?

Maybe distant relatives of these guys?

Jv is from Lithuania, but he might know the Schmenge brothers! Nice blast from the past.

''  Is he from Lutonia?  The dark side of the Balkans? ''

Please work on your research and grammar before even posting something like that.

Lets hope Jonas won't have time to spend on grizzlies forums going through people posts, reading fans opinions, cause if he sees something like that, he will make an account to correct you on some things you wrote there. 

10 minutes ago, Aurelijus said:

''  Is he from Lutonia?  The dark side of the Balkans? ''

Please work on your research and grammar before even posting something like that.

Lets hope Jonas won't have time to spend on grizzlies forums going through people posts, reading fans opinions, cause if he sees something like that, he will make an account to correct you on some things you wrote there. 

Jeez who cares, chill out.

Lithuania is up north in the Baltic neighboring Belarus, Kaliningrad, Latvia, and Estonia.

You must be thinking of the Balkans of former Yugoslavia down south, which is divided into Serbia, Croatia, Kosovo, Montenegro, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia, North Macedonia.

Mind your geography folks. See Google Map.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Lithuania/@43.5513145,16.2550553,6.12z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x46dd94140f33be13:0xf30a54d3a55dbab9!8m2!3d55.169438!4d23.881275

hace 8 minutos, MEM GRYZ dijo:

Lithuania is up north in the Baltic neighboring Belarus, Kaliningrad, Latvia, and Estonia.

You must be thinking of the Balkans of former Yugoslavia down south, which is divided into Serbia, Croatia, Kosovo, Montenegro, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia, North Macedonia.

Mind your geography folks. See Google Map.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Lithuania/@43.5513145,16.2550553,6.12z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x46dd94140f33be13:0xf30a54d3a55dbab9!8m2!3d55.169438!4d23.881275

This & Thanks for clarifying.

Btw 

hace 35 minutos, RandomGuy dijo:

Jeez who cares, chill out.

I'm chill, just needed to correct some minor research issues with one of your new Grizzlies players, that hopefully decides to stay for the next 4 or so seasons, :) bringing Lithuanian fans here, to be part of this community

The most stupid thread I`ve ever seen in my long life. Its only effect is to reveal what a f...ing idiot is TS. Hey, buddy, learn at least one foreign language and only then open such a shameful thread. Though, no one learnt a foreign language, would never do this. 

LOLLLLLL

Did you 2 not watch the video that he posted with the original post? It's a comedy sketch, made to joke about eastern Europeans in general. 

He was not seriously wondering if Jonas is from a non-existent country called "Lutonia," he was using Jonas as an excuse to post the old John Candy sketch. Nothing to be offended about. 

56 minutes ago, Zappastache said:

Nothing to be offended about. 

Are you a Lithuanian to advise on is it offensive to them or not? 

PS Russians are hated by Lithuanians that is why I`ve deserved my right to make my judgement call :)

PS PS The only thing Lithuanians are known to Russians is their absolute dedication to basketball which is the sport #1 in their county. I think it is good to know.

3 hours ago, Zappastache said:

LOLLLLLL

Did you 2 not watch the video that he posted with the original post? It's a comedy sketch, made to joke about eastern Europeans in general. 

He was not seriously wondering if Jonas is from a non-existent country called "Lutonia," he was using Jonas as an excuse to post the old John Candy sketch. Nothing to be offended about. 

Speaking of blast from the past comedy, your avatar of Frank Zappa really brings back some memories of my misspent youth🎸

1 minute ago, GameOn said:

Speaking of blast from the past comedy, your avatar of Frank Zappa really brings back some memories of my misspent youth🎸

Ha yes Zappa's childish humor is part of what originally sucked me into his music. I end up liking the instrumental/jazzy stuff more but who can resist a tale of an Inuit fighting fur trappers and throwing husky tainted yellow snow. 

I was born just before he died though, so can't imagine what it would've been like with his music actually playing on the radio, etc. When i started listening to him my dad said "the guy who had that song 'Valley Girl'?" 😅