I❤️JV

DO YOU WANT JV TO OPT IN?

6 hours ago, Teddy.B said:

I just gave him a poke for his prediction in the game thread and silence. 

bad night for grizzlies, happens, for all, even MJ with 2 points ;) Normally he's much better. i predict next game he again dill dominate. 

5 hours ago, GameOn said:

Grizzlies have bad karma tonight.

yah but C.J has, 3-4 years ago we could predict some of plays like that from C.J.  it was just his night, till he's in NBA. as you said about karma - to rock one more.. I see what a hell monster JV will be in next years start. need to get normal SF, as C.J far away won't be this good every night. 

I want him to opt out. What y’all need to realize is JV is only putting up big numbers because he is the #2 scoring option on a lottery team. The problem is JV is never going to be that high in the pecking order on a winning team and his defense is too bad for him to be a third, fourth or fifth scoring option 

1 hour ago, Allen said:

I want him to opt out. What y’all need to realize is JV is only putting up big numbers because he is the #2 scoring option on a lottery team. The problem is JV is never going to be that high in the pecking order on a winning team and his defense is too bad for him to be a third, fourth or fifth scoring option 

NOTE FROM MOD: Personal attacks are not permitted. Please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules. 

Welcome Aboard ! 

12 minutes ago, meninesiela said:

Go to another forum, seams you are not Grizzlie. One game and you become g-a-y? really don't disturb with your mentality..

Lol. Welcome to the board. You player fans are always fun. Especially the ones with broken English. We should sign Samuel Jackson*insider*

2 hours ago, Allen said:

Lol. Welcome to the board. You player fans are always fun. Especially the ones with broken English. We should sign Samuel Jackson*insider*

Lol. I think you summed it up with your previous post also.

RELAX*****we could have been Cubs fans who went 108 years without winning a world series...Grizz fans we are in a "partial" rebuild and have some nice recent additions and many of you are crapping all over these guys for a team 10 games under 500 with 15 to go.  Let the season play out...JV is part of the rebuild, deal with it...and CJ is better than what he showed with the Raptors but he won't replicate last night...maybe never...Wright is going to be a nice player coming off the bench....JJJ and JV will play well..and the NBA will not be going to 5 positionless players...ain't going to happen...so we need a big stud down the middle to give us 25 minutes and the bigger priority is getting a young shooting guard to work under MC and we need to 3 point shooter...

I hope he stays around for awhile. He's pretty decent. Just need to make sure we keep him healthy

its great to see all these  new posters signing up since theJ,V trade 

22 hours ago, Lugan Village said:

I'm a packers fan, longhorns fan, dodgers fan and grizzlies fan...your from south Carolina....is there a point your trying to make?

my point its funny to see  all these new poster since the J,V trade  I think its great because he doing a great job , also believe J,V  may be one of the poster and for that I think its GREAT 

9 hours ago, Lugan Village said:

I'm a packers fan, longhorns fan, dodgers fan and grizzlies fan...your from south Carolina....is there a point your trying to make?

NO I not from south Carolina I live in south Carolina I,m from the greater new York area 

I want JV to become Jaren backup in the future. As soon as we know for sure Jaren can handle the starting Center spot. Off course, against the Thunder and some other teams we should start JV next to Jaren, unless we get lucky in the lottery and get Zion, then I would be in favor to let the monsters collide.  

I wanted to see all of these guys play a few weeks after the newness wore off and the enthusiasm waned a bit...I think that's a better judge than those first few outings with the frantic energy.

I still lean toward having Jonas opt in, but not entirely sold on it after these past few games. Like his size, effort, physicality and he's still on the younger side than the downside.

On 3/14/2019 at 1:24 PM, meninesiela said:

NOTE FROM MOD: Personal attacks are not permitted. Please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules. 

Welcome Aboard ! 

you being so NEW to the FORUM how do you know the RULES so well 

you make it sound like the ATTACKS are aim at YOU  

On 3/11/2019 at 6:24 PM, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

do we really have to hate on Marc ?

I mean ... really? 

I am very glad we got a baller in JV AND I am happy that Marc gets to go to a team that will be playing meaningful games well into the summer.

welcome to the new Memphis Grizzlies fans -> we don't have much BUT we go hard for ALL of our Blue Bears ... except Mack. ;)

I  think the HATER is J.V

Come on everyone. Be nice! 

On 3/14/2019 at 2:54 PM, Allen said:

Marc was never that high in tge pecking order by nature.  

6 hours ago, toocoolkellz said:

Marc was never that high in tge pecking order by nature.  

But he was a great defender 

On 3/14/2019 at 2:54 PM, Allen said:

He's basically Lithuanian Enes Kanter.

2 hours ago, Allen said:

But he was a great defender 

Was,  not so much anymore.  Situation often times dictate players career.  V is in a good situation here, better fit now than what we had

JV 22/8 last night most of all he only 26 years old 

this grizzlies needs to superstar 3 I don't care how points JV . mike gets to get to that next level