chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies vs Washington Wizards - 3/16/2019

Grizzlies Gametime Discussion

Date/Time: Saturday, March 16, 6:00 PM

Memphis Grizzlies vs Washington Wizards

Television: NBALP | Fox Sports South

Memphis Radio: 92.9FM | 680AM

Promotions: 

Grizz Social: iTunes Google Play Facebook Twitter Google+ Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Flickr YouTube LinkedIn

Grizzlies Starting 5

Mike Conley Avery Bradley Justin Holiday Bruno Caboclo Jonas Valanciunas
201144.png 202340.png 203200.png 203998.png 202685.png

Wizards Starting 5

Tomas Satoransky Bradley Beal Trevor Ariza Jeff Green Bobby Portis
203107.png 203078.png 2772.png 201145.png 1626171.png

Benches

Memphis Grizzlies: Kyle Anderson (INJ), Jevon Carter, Dillon Brooks (INJ), Tyler Dorsey,  Jaren Jackson Jr (INJ), CJ Miles, Joakim Noah, Chandler Parsons, Ivan Rabb, Delon Wright, 

Washington: 

Grizzlies: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets | Promotions | Watch Parties

Wizards: Preview | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | 

Depth Charts: CBS | ESPN | Yahoo

Injuries: CBS | ESPN | FOX | Yahoo

i.m coming out early this game 3/9/19 the bullets/wizards I still see them as bullets THEY SUCK . the Grizzlies will win this game very easy   116- 103

2 hours ago, lions said:

i.m coming out early this game 3/9/19 the bullets/wizards I still see them as bullets THEY SUCK . the Grizzlies will win this game very easy   116- 103

I don't understand that statement.  The Bullets had better history than the Wizards.  The Wizards have no championships or finals appearances.  Do they have any Hall of Fame players?  The Bullets had Gus Johnson, Earl Monroe, Wes Unseld, Elvin Hayes, and others I think.

9 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

I don't understand that statement.  The Bullets had better history than the Wizards.  The Wizards have no championships or finals appearances.  Do they have any Hall of Fame players?  The Bullets had Gus Johnson, Earl Monroe, Wes Unseld, Elvin Hayes, and others I think.

the statement I,m trying to make is the nba team Washington were the bullets ,so I still see them as the BULLETS  , I thought they were crazy to change there name from the bullets to the wizards 

the bullets were a story franchise when I started following the nba in the 1970s just like you said Gus Johnson, Earl Monroe, Wes Unseld    Elvin Hayes, and others I think

7 hours ago, lions said:

the statement I,m trying to make is the nba team Washington were the bullets ,so I still see them as the BULLETS  , I thought they were crazy to change there name from the bullets to the wizards 

Okay, I guess I just misunderstood what you were saying.  Comes from me spending too much time on internet forums.;)

On 3/10/2019 at 8:40 AM, Dwash said:

This game is in Washington.

Game thread don’t lie.

4 hours ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

Fox says game time is 6 o'clock.

Correct, 6 pm Central Time. We need a big bounce back game tonight. Let's go Grizzlies

4 hours ago, RaptorGrizzly said:
Memphis @ Washington    Scott Foster (#48)     Curtis Blair (#74)

Mitchell Ervin (#27)

Waiting for Foster blowing 3 fouls on JV in the 1st....

Hopefully they don't show up on time

So ... is Kyle recovered but "don't want to risk him" or is it "knee soreness" again? Or is he in fact dead, or in Argentina, or in jail? Was he ever really here? 

3 minutes ago, TimBC said:

So ... is Kyle recovered but "don't want to risk him" or is it "knee soreness" again? Or is he in fact dead, or in Argentina, or in jail? Was he ever really here? 

He's not in Argentina because he was sitting on the bench during the Orlando game. Therefore he ain't dead either, unless it was a clone

5 hours ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

Wasn't they they BALTIMORE BULLETS?

Until they moved to DC.  Actually, I think they played in Laurel, MD or something like that and they were the Capital Bullets for one season before moving to Washington.

16 minutes ago, TimBC said:

I don't think it's ever been knee, has it?

1 minute ago, GameOn said:

WAY better start this game.

yep The Big V going straight at Portis, and so he should