Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies at Atlanta Hawks 3/13/2019

1 minute ago, BadGrizzly said:

Well, this was one of those games that you have to write off. Nobody outside CJ had any offense to give. The energy was really low. I wonder if they had any travel issues before the game or some food poisoning. Cause that was exceptionally low energy from everybody. It's like they were 2-3 steps too slow at everything and every play. On O and on D.

We have traditionally done pretty badly in Atlanta, this is nothing new.   I hear that happens to a lot of teams once they get a taste of the nightlife.  😏 

Stupid coaching last night in the 4th Q, CJ couldn't miss and everyone else couldn't hit anything and guess who did all the shooting. Everyone else. I'd had a picket line out there for him.

On 3/13/2019 at 6:23 PM, GameOn said:

Parsons missed another opportunity to raise his trade value above zero. Buddies or not, JB has to light a fire under his butt.

parson knows he has very little trade value ,I believe he also knows once his contract is up he is done playing in the n,ba. there is NO n.ba team  out there that wants a 30t player with BAD knees