Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies at Atlanta Hawks 3/13/2019

It must be a FO mandate for Cancun to play so that they can unload him in the off season. At least I hope. 

I hate him on so many levels. His play, his arrogance, his fakeness, his bad attitude and his lack of self - awareness or just generally being too conceited to care about the team. 

Just now, GrizzTigerFan said:

This is the type of game where you really see the " 2 years away from being 2 years away" on full display. 

Yeah...he literally has 0 awareness.  

2 minutes ago, CarloJ63 said:

Yeah...he literally has 0 awareness.  

Yep and there he goes again.   Yuta would def be the more useful player.   

17 minutes ago, Rdk4121 said:

They are shooting 45% on 37 attempts from 3. If a team shoots like that, you're going to lose most likely. 

that is the equivalent of shooting 65% from 2 pt range.  This whole league is becoming volume 3 pointers.  Just keep chukking them up there cause all you have to do is shoot about 35% and you are golden.  Need some rebounders and a rim protectors cause if the D runs you off the 3 pt line, its just drop your head down and go straight at the basket for a layup or dunk and maybe an and one. 

Its like Pop said a few years back, this is not basketball the way is should be played.  Its some kind of bastardization of basketball that Daryl Morey and some other computer geeks have come up with.  I know some will say Pop's teams shoot a lot of 3s, well he knows that if you are going to compete in this day and age, you are going to have to shoot 3s.  MEM learned it about 3-4 years too late. 

I remember the Grizz were going to be Grit and Grind 2.0 and be the "different" team that nobody wanted to play like a wishbone team in football.  Well that didnt last very long.  

I can't watch anymore.  I was in a crappy mood tonight anyway, good thing this disaster was tonight instead of a good evening.  I'm out. G'night.

who the he!! is John Collins???   We just lost to a team that almost literally doesnt want to play defense.

John Collins???????    And ATL is TRYING to lose so they can get in the Zion Williamson sweepstakes.   Of course MEM is in no man's land.  No real chance for Zion but not going to be a great draft and the brilliant GM that he is--Chris Wallace--burned through 2 2nd round picks that would have been fairly decent so we could get Justin Holiday.   

John Collins??? 27 pts, 27 PTS 12 REBS...  JCollins.  WOW

Well that's 2 hours of my life I'll never get back. Noah and CJ showed up to the party, but it was only a party of two. That's one of the worst games I have ever seen JV play. Ugly!!!

Their speed was just too much for us, it was always going to be a bad matchup. It happens. No big deal, move on to the next game

7 minutes ago, southbluffsgrizzfan said:

who the he!! is John Collins???   We just lost to a team that almost literally doesnt want to play defense.

John Collins???????    And ATL is TRYING to lose so they can get in the Zion Williamson sweepstakes.   Of course MEM is in no man's land.  No real chance for Zion but not going to be a great draft and the brilliant GM that he is--Chris Wallace--burned through 2 2nd round picks that would have been fairly decent so we could get Justin Holiday.   

John Collins is better than anybody we have. Atl is going to be fun to follow. Memphis, not so much

20 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

This is the type of game where you really see the " 2 years away from being 2 years away" on full display. 

The lights are on but nobody's home. Hey Bruno, tick ... tock. Didn't the Grizzlies already sign him for next year?

16 minutes ago, southbluffsgrizzfan said:

ATL did a terrible job of trying to lose.

Parsons missed another opportunity to raise his trade value above zero. Buddies or not, JB has to light a fire under his butt.

we **** the bed tonight...that was bad....I agree that Noah and CJ played very well with no support...we need stronger starts...I can'r recall JV ever playing that poorly...hopefully the entire organization learned from tonight

43 minutes ago, southbluffsgrizzfan said:

A future all star and beast

As I said a few days ago: Atl has 5 guys on their team with more value than anybody on our team not named JJJ. All under contract forever as well. It’s really disheartening as a Grizz fan. 

If you still want to convey the pick this year, then you aren’t very bright. 

6 hours ago, Rdk4121 said:

They just aren't going to miss from 3. It's that simple. Happens I guess, we need our injured guys back since they would be able to run with these guys better.

The Grizzlies were terrible defending the 3 point line when they were healthy. Heck the Grizzlies have been terrible defending the 3 point line for year, people just now noticing because they suck now.

5 hours ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Parsons is soo bad.    Dude offers nothing. 

Parsons is Tayshaun Prince now. Terrible on offense, terrible on defense, terrible rebounder despite being 6'9 or above, just terrible at everything. 

5 hours ago, southbluffsgrizzfan said:

John Collins is averaging nearly 20-10 a game for the season and is the Hawks leading scorer. He's better than an big on the Grizzlies by a wide margin.

But yeah Chris Wallace is a terrible GM who wastes the Grizzlies draft picks for no reason.

3 hours ago, KGF said:

Parsons is Tayshaun Prince now. Terrible on offense, terrible on defense, terrible rebounder despite being 6'9 or above, just terrible at everything. 

Tayshaun was never that bad.

5 hours ago, KGF said:

People do not like to give Tayshaun the credit he deserves for some reason unknown to me. After the Rudy trade he was absolutely killing as a starter along with the core four Mike, Z-Bo, Tony and Marc as a collective. His 3 point shot kinda sucked other than that.....

8 hours ago, KGF said:

Nah. Nope. No way.

Might wanna take a look at Tay again. 

Well, this was one of those games that you have to write off. Nobody outside CJ had any offense to give. The energy was really low. I wonder if they had any travel issues before the game or some food poisoning. Cause that was exceptionally low energy from everybody. It's like they were 2-3 steps too slow at everything and every play. On O and on D.