Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies vs Utah Jazz - 3/8/2019

1 minute ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Yea but he is an expiring.   Unless we need to fill roster spots i don't see him being back. 

So we gonna load up our roster on $15MIL+ contracts?

6 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

I just don't know why we keep persisting on trying to "rehabilitate" PegLeg.

I can understand we need to "get his trade value up" but nobody in their right mind is gonna trade fro him to actually play him, only as an expiring contract, so its futile, and he is stealing time from guys we need to see what they can do, like Tyler, Bruno, and Ivan - AND ALL 3 are a ton better than PegLeg

super frustrating and its no other reason than JB is his BFF.     

Just now, BigHunkALove said:

So we gonna load up our roster on $15MIL+ contracts?

Gotta have space for the contracts we take back in Conley trade and additional draft picks. 

Just now, GrizzTigerFan said:

super frustrating and its no other reason than JB is his BFF.     

I always thought that one gets PT in the NBA or any league or any sport based on performances.

In that case PegLeg should never be playing

Correct first half, team playing well; Let's see if Gobert wake up or not. Nice to see Rabb playing well. I agree with people telling that Parsons shoud benched ansd let youngs guys play more and show what they can bring for the team.

6 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Gotta have space for the contracts we take back in Conley trade and additional draft picks. 

We'll get one extra pick for next season at most, and there are teams that can absorb Conley without having to send back equivalent money

I'm good with moving Dillon, even SloMo, move Parsons, let Holiday drop off the books

Just now, BigHunkALove said:

We'll get on extra pick for next season at most, and there are teams that can absorb Conley without having to send back equivalent money

I'm good with moving Dillon, even SloMo, move Parsons, let Holiday drop off the books

not in a rush to move SloMo yet.   What if his shoulder gets fixed and that solves his outside shooting problem??!!    I think you forgot how well he was playing before he got injured.   He was rebounding and starting the fastbreak just like Noah is doing now.   His defense was stellar on most SF's.   Having a team full of multiple ballhandlers and playmakers can really transform an offense.   I'd be more comfortable with trading SloMo if Bruno showed much more.    Besides SloMo was just fine in SAS offense which operated much faster than we have been. 

Dam 24 points extra in 3s is keeping Utah in this one

3 minutes ago, FrenchGrizzlies said:

Definitly dont understand JB. Rabb playing a real great games and he benched him since.....

And here comes Parsons....

dam we should be up double digits and we could fall behind dam dam dam

3 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

WTH is this lineup.   JB must be in tank mode. 

JB sux

Bruno has been a little more active tonight, at least in the 2nd half. Actually tried to take someone off the dribble. We had it going offensively for awhile but struggled to finish the 3rd quarter. Still up at least.