CoolHandGriz

New plan moving forward...

Yeah, i agree. If we keep our pick in 2019, it would take a great deal for me to want to trade Conley. If we convey in 2019, i would take the best first I could get or beat young player on a rookie deal.

Where do you all see Jevon Carter in the near future. Moving forward I think he really needs to get more playing time in my opinion. He needs time to develop his offense, but I honestly see him doing great things in the league. He just needs some more time to develop. If Mike gets traded this summer I think it will be go time for JC. 

43 minutes ago, NoahG82 said:

Where do you all see Jevon Carter in the near future. Moving forward I think he really needs to get more playing time in my opinion. He needs time to develop his offense, but I honestly see him doing great things in the league. He just needs some more time to develop. If Mike gets traded this summer I think it will be go time for JC. 

Pat Beverly is his ceiling.

2 hours ago, Dwash said:

The difference between your viewpoint and this article is that you said we could trade Conley and still convey next year. Thats nonsense because the team would be terrible with not enough perimeter scoring. This article advocates keeping Conley to convey next year if they dont convey this year which is a viable plan.

Yea i can admit that may have been a wee bit too optimistic.   My opinion was always hingent on development of Jaren and the return we got on Conley trade. 

2 hours ago, MemphisX said:

Yeah, i agree. If we keep our pick in 2019, it would take a great deal for me to want to trade Conley. If we convey in 2019, i would take the best first I could get or beat young player on a rookie deal.

If we keep our pick and Conley then it's bye bye Avery for sure.   Cannot afford him with them. 

11 hours ago, NoahG82 said:

He really really really needs to work on his Offense. 

I agree he needs some work he has the ability though I think we can all agree on that. He has flashed it a couple times especially in the G league. I really hope they can give him more minutes and coach him up. He was a steal at 32 overall IMO. I been watching him for years.

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 5:22 PM, NoahG82 said:

i love his grit and hustle but his offense is pretty bad right now for nba level point guard

tbh I could see him not sticking in the league and playing overseas

23 hours ago, guillermo said:

i love his grit and hustle but his offense is pretty bad right now for nba level point guard

tbh I could see him not sticking in the league and playing overseas

I can agree if he doesn't get his offense going. He looked great against the Mavs. Its just hard to get better at the level if your not getting any minutes. I know he will put in the work he just needs the time to show it off

I think we should clear the books to be able to go after Malik Beasley in (RFA) 2020.   Denver will have a harder time keeping him than BOS or NOP will have keeping Jaylen Brown.  

He is the dynamic scoring SG we have needed for years.   

If we don't get one in the draft this season then we should target him. 

3 hours ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

I think we should clear the books to be able to go after Malik Beasley in (RFA) 2020.   Denver will have a harder time keeping him than BOS or NOP will have keeping Jaylen Brown.  

He is the dynamic scoring SG we have needed for years.   

If we don't get one in the draft this season then we should target him. 

Sign me up for this

On 3/15/2019 at 6:06 PM, Dwash said:

Pat Beverly is his ceiling.

Yeah but that's totally ok. He's been a long time starter/ rotation player. That's what I hope he can be going forward.