Sign in to follow this  
FBOM0101

Groundhog Day: Fire Chris Wallace

11 minutes ago, Grizzled Vet said:

I buy all this.  I'm just curious who made the decision to send Parsons home, because that whole decision seemed like multiple people were involved.  The December plan to activate that changed, the G-League December to Remember option in California that couldn't have been well thought out, the Southaven or else moratorium, the Parsons "Give me jersey" story that was leaked, the option to go to California, etc.  It feels like Wallace was taking the heat, but someone else was making the calls.  What was going on?

It just doesn't make sense, especially when the "best way" out of this contract is an injury provision.

I want to believe that was Wallace's move which is why Prince and Makris took over operations. No matter who's at fault it showed a lack of leadership at the top. 

27 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

I want to believe that was Wallace's move which is why Prince and Makris took over operations. No matter who's at fault it showed a lack of leadership at the top. 

giphy.gif

yup , lucky for our FO guys they have some many guys doing seemingly random stuff they can figure out who to fire

Zach Kleinman is the supposed Assistant GM? had no idea. Ron Tillery tweeted about him and I looked at his LinkedIn profile. 

Chip, you sure seem to be privy to an awful lot of information.  Are you sure your source isn't the leaker?  Did he tell you about the fight and MG's locker clean out too?

6 hours ago, chipc3 said:

Yesterday's trades came straight from Abadi and Pera from what I have been told. I assume Makris and Tayshaun Prince were primarily responsible for the blown Phoenix trade and the Holiday deal. 

Makris' high marks have been in drafts and free agent moves. Trading hasn't been such a bright spot. 

I am hoping the front office problems are handled discreetly. No reason to thrust up a red flag before the draft and suddenly rush to fill the position. Makris can handle the draft with Prince. I want Pera to hire the best person for the job now not the most convenient. 

What does Abadi know about basketball?

Didn't Pera say Abadi "did a few things for me, but he's not that involved"?

So Pera is lying?

18 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

Chip, you sure seem to be privy to an awful lot of information.  Are you sure your source isn't the leaker?  Did he tell you about the fight and MG's locker clean out too?

Yes but the locker room clear out was already on Twitter. There have been more fights than most fans realize too

6 hours ago, chipc3 said:

Yes but the locker room clear out was already on Twitter. There have been more fights than most fans realize too

Chip Wojacrainowski?