Sign in to follow this  
bhoyal

Nik Stauskas And Wade Baldwin

By now you heard they were traded.  And then traded.  And then traded.  And then traded to Indiana who is going to waive them.

Any interest?  They are both still young.  WB4 is still only 22 years old.

Also with JamGreen gone, it the emphasis on the draft going to be power forward again?

3 minutes ago, bhoyal said:

By now you heard they were traded.  And then traded.  And then traded.  And then traded to Indiana who is going to waive them.

We're kind of full up in the roster department right now.  I gotta give it to you both you and WVGrizz really get behind the players from your respective schools, Vanderbilt and WVU.

9 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

We're kind of full up in the roster department right now.  I gotta give it to you both you and WVGrizz really get behind the players from your respective schools, Vanderbilt and WVU.

And unfortunately, they are both having a crappy season.  I'm not sure Bryce Drew survives at Vandy.

5 hours ago, bhoyal said:

And unfortunately, they are both having a crappy season.  I'm not sure Bryce Drew survives at Vandy.

I hate Vandy, but he'll be fine. Can't blame it too much on him, they'd look much better with Garland in the lineup.

Something to do with getting blown out by Vandy 3 straight times in football with blowout #4 coming up.

It's not Vanderbilt's fault ut sucks at football.

14 hours ago, bhoyal said:

Also with JamGreen gone, it the emphasis on the draft going to be power forward again?

No interest.

Gun to the head who am i drafting right now today knowing how both have played, I'd take Baldwin over Jevon right now. I wouldn't be surprised if they brought him back for training camp next year.

50 minutes ago, cdp said:

Gun to the head who am i drafting right now today knowing how both have played, I'd take Baldwin over Jevon right now. I wouldn't be surprised if they brought him back for training camp next year.

Jevon has no game on offense to speak of.  Good ball handler, hustles on D but not tall enough to defend on switches.

Baldwin -  much taller and more athletic.  Also very young, still only 22 years old.  Also should have considered trying out as a wide receiver in the new "pro" football league.   

1 hour ago, cdp said:

Agree on first sentence, especially since he's younger.

Baldwin will be in a training camp next year, but I think it will be elsewhere.