Sign in to follow this  
memphis slim

casspi waived

That should free a spot for Bruno to signed for the season. 

1 hour ago, chipc3 said:

That should free a spot for Bruno to signed for the season. 

so... what's this mean for Yuta?

Actually, I'm not sure how any of this works...

I LOVED seeing the GrizzHustle lineup against the TWolves ... 

Can Yuta, Rabb, Jevon, and Bruno all be kept on the BIG team or do they have to keep yo-yoing between the Hustle and the Grizz? 

Yuta is a two way player so he is technically on the roster but not one of the 15 if that makes sense. He’s limited to the number of games he can play however. Rabb and Carter can stay up for the rest of the season.

14 hours ago, chipc3 said:

Yuta is a two way player so he is technically on the roster but not one of the 15 if that makes sense. He’s limited to the number of games he can play however. Rabb and Carter can stay up for the rest of the season.

Rabb still needs to go back into the weight room and get stronger.  The rest of his game is progressing well.

I officially eat crow on my past opinions of Rabb.  But I was right about Kobi Simmons who was released by whatever team he landed with.  Some of y'all others get the crow plate special on Simmons. LOL!

14 minutes ago, bhoyal said:

Rabb still needs to go back into the weight room and get stronger.  The rest of his game is progressing well.

I officially eat crow on my past opinions of Rabb.  But I was right about Kobi Simmons who was released by whatever team he landed with.  Some of y'all others get the crow plate special on Simmons. LOL!

I'm glad you are admitting your mistake like a man. Now stop trying to deflect it like a child. 

24 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

I'm glad you are admitting your mistake like a man. Now stop trying to deflect it like a child. 

Since those were the most divisive "scrubs" at the time on the forums opinions, (Rabb has since graduated to full non-scrub status) -  it's fair to bring up both in the same post.  It's only a deflection if somebody else brought up my former Rabb skepticism without mentioning how many people were doing backflips and somersaults over Kobi.  And my one remaining gripe about Rabb needing more upper-body strength is the same from the past.

35 minutes ago, bhoyal said:

Since those were the most divisive "scrubs" at the time on the forums opinions, (Rabb has since graduated to full non-scrub status) -  it's fair to bring up both in the same post.  It's only a deflection if somebody else brought up my former Rabb skepticism without mentioning how many people were doing backflips and somersaults over Kobi.  And my one remaining gripe about Rabb needing more upper-body strength is the same from the past.

I agree he needs more upper body strength. He also needs to work on his defensive foot skills. Still, for a second round pick who's only 21 he's very promising. 

Question for the masses: When next spring rolls around at the Grizzlies are looking at minimum wage guys again, would you want to consider rolling with Casspi again?

(Obviously it depends on what other options and needs there are, but do you think the Grizzlies would want him on the roster again)

3 hours ago, Grizzled Vet said:

Question for the masses: When next spring rolls around at the Grizzlies are looking at minimum wage guys again, would you want to consider rolling with Casspi again?

(Obviously it depends on what other options and needs there are, but do you think the Grizzlies would want him on the roster again)

If his knee passes the test... yes.   He plays hard every time and doesn't make stupid mistakes.  

3 hours ago, Grizzled Vet said:

What bhoyal said.  It really depends on how he recovers.  While he was here he was a plus.  Really he played much better than I expected and I was very pleased with his performance.

Our entire offseason is just about gone 

Temple scored almost twice his career average while he was here.   While 32 is not young, I didn't think he was washed up.