GrizzTigerFan

2019 Post Trade Grizzlies Roster

Mike/Delon/Jevon

Justin/Bradley/Tyler

Kyle/CJ

Rabb/Bruno

Jaren/JonasV/Noah

I/R  Dillon, Omri, and Parsons

Young prospects we have that can develop with Jaren:  Bruno, Tyler Dorsey, Ivan Rabb, Jevon, and Dillon Brooks 

Plus we have expirings/capspace that can be used to make a run at young FA or trades.  

3 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Mike/Delon/Jevon

Justin/Tyler

Kyle/CJ

Rabb/Bruno

Jaren/JonasV/Noah

Young prospects we have that can develop with Jaren:  Bruno, Tyler Dorsey, Ivan Rabb, Jevon, and Dillon Brooks 

Plus we have expirings/capspace that can be used to make a run at young FA or trades.  

you forgot bradley

3 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Mike/Delon/Jevon

Justin/Tyler

Kyle/CJ

Rabb/Bruno

Jaren/JonasV/Noah

I put a bit different in the other thread but I got your point.

Do we have capspace now? How much? Can we sign at least a solid FA next year? 

Mike/Delon/Jevon

Justin/Bradley/Tyler

Kyle/CJ/Bruno

Jaren/Rabb

JonasV/Noah

I see this with the possibility of Bradley jumping into the starting lineup somehow because he looks like he plays hard more than anything. 

4 minutes ago, WVgrizz said:

Maybe we add Zbo after he is bought out 

Sign Tony Allen!

8 minutes ago, WVgrizz said:

Maybe we add Zbo after he is bought out 

To take away minutes from Rabb? Nah no thanks. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go back to Portland or home to Indy for one last round at the playoffs. He's going to be 38 in the summer this is probably it for him

10 minutes ago, BHZMAFIA said:

Mike/Delon/Jevon

Justin/Bradley/Tyler

Kyle/CJ/Bruno

Jaren/Rabb

JonasV/Noah

I see this with the possibility of Bradley jumping into the starting lineup somehow because he looks like he plays hard more than anything. 

Holiday shoots better and defends better and already works well with Mike.   No reason to upset the applecart. 

Don't want to start JonasV because idea is to play faster and which is why TOR moved him to the bench in the first place. 

Keep starting lineup as is today 

Bradley and Miles should be viewed as trade bait this summer thus reserves.   Everything should be geared towards Jaren, Conley and Rabb on offense.   Also see if Delon can be more of a scorer with more consistent minutes. 

10 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

I have to think that Dorsey has to be some kinda bad for the hawks to trade him for Shelvin Mack. That deal makes no sense.

Maybe so but he is basically the type of player we wouldve gotten if we still had our 2nd rd pick this year. 

Mack is gone Mack is gone thank god almighty Mack is gone!!!

Now time to talk about JB.......

13 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Holiday shoots better and defends better and already works well with Mike.   No reason to upset the applecart. 

Don't want to start JonasV because idea is to play faster and which is why TOR moved him to the bench in the first place. 

Keep starting lineup as is today 

Bradley and Miles should be viewed as trade bait this summer thus reserves.   Everything should be geared towards Jaren, Conley and Rabb on offense.   Also see if Delon can be more of a scorer with more consistent minutes. 

I completely agree

33 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Mike/Delon/Jevon

Justin/Bradley/Tyler

Kyle/CJ

Rabb/Bruno

Jaren/JonasV/Noah

Bruno is on the 2nd 10 day contract. With all the new faces I doubt the team has a spot for him anymore. 

3 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

Bruno is on the 2nd 10 day contract. With all the new faces I doubt the team has a spot for him anymore. 

Thought they made moves to get under tax so they can waive Omri to sign him...

39 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Mike/Delon/Jevon

Justin/Bradley/Tyler

Kyle/CJ

Rabb/Bruno

Jaren/JonasV/Noah

Talk about ALT GRIND!

4 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Thought they made moves to get under tax so they can waive Omri to sign him...

I don't know. I just know we sent out four players (Gasol, Green, Temple and Mack) and got back Bradley, Wright, Jonas, Dorsey and Miles. That's a five for four switch. Will waiving Omri clear up enough space on the roster? 

8 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

I don't know. I just know we sent out four players (Gasol, Green, Temple and Mack) and got back Bradley, Wright, Jonas, Dorsey and Miles. That's a five for four switch. Will waiving Omri clear up enough space on the roster? 

MC/Carter

Holiday/Wright/Bradley

SlowMo/Miles/Yuta

Rabb/Caboclo

Jaren/JV/Noah

Dorsey + Casspi will be waived 

3 minutes ago, Once_a_hater said:

MC/Carter

Holiday/Wright/Bradley

SlowMo/Miles/Yuta

Rabb/Caboclo

Jaren/JV/Noah

You hope that is the case. 

3 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

You hope that is the case. 

Is what make most sense, I know what you are thinking, but a rational GM and coach would do that.

11 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

I think if they wait till end of 10 day and stretch Omri that should be enough to be under cap for Bruno's prorated deal.   

Omri is gonna be waived regardless because he is done for season and on expiring deal. 

7 minutes ago, Once_a_hater said:

MC/Carter

Holiday/Wright/Bradley

SlowMo/Miles/Yuta

Rabb/Caboclo

Jaren/JV/Noah

Nah you keep Dorsey he is only dude we acquired thats in Jaren's window.  Besides his best bud is Dillon and he projects as a shooter. 

I think if they wait till end of 10 day and stretch Omri that should be enough to be under cap for Bruno's prorated deal.   

Omri is gonna be waived regardless because he is done for season and on expiring deal. 

That's what an intelligent front office would do. 

Nah you keep Dorsey he is only dude we acquired thats in Jaren's window.  Besides his best bud is Dillon and he projects as a shooter. 

Who would you waive? Bradley? CW will never do that, ever.