WVgrizz

Grizzlies acquire Tyler Dorsey for Mack

3 minutes ago, BnaBreaker said:

So we are rebuilding??!!!  I am SO confused.  

So is the front office apparently

Only trade I like and he's someone who can be here with Jaren and him and Dillon were teammates at Oregon

18 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

and there is much rejoicing. 

YAY!

Where's Toke bobblehead of Mack? We can stick voodoo pins into it

JB will be heartbroken 

7 minutes ago, BnaBreaker said:

Mack is horrible, but so is Dorsey.  Soooo... we got a young Shelvin Mack, I guess?  Yay?

stop it.

just

stop.

I'm having my moment over here.

sheesh!

😬

2 minutes ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

stop it.

just

stop.

I'm having my moment over here.

sheesh!

😬

LMAO m bad my bad... what I meant to say was... ding dong the witch is dead!!!

So, we are hoping Dillon and Tyler can make it to the NCAA Tournament together again?!?!?  /sarc  LOL

Seriously, NCAA and NBA are TWO DIFFERENT leagues.  Sure, it'd be nice for Dillon and Tyler to be productive and have some chemistry.  Our Front Office seems like they're using an Eight Ball on every trade decision. 

dorsey was a beast in college i really wanted the grizz to draft him , dude was awesome in the tourney when they made  the final four  , i hope we keep him around  but his chances are pretty slim imo .  i think he'll get a shot , he was probably a target soon as we found out we couldnt get monk who are both viewed as "microowave" kind of guys .  to cmpare him to monk Dorsey is less of an  athlete and doesnt seem to put in the work to improve . i htink he can get open without the ball better than monk using screen and stuf but monk is juch a better athlete  so maybe not ?  monk is also gonna be a little better on D both are undersized but monk has the quickness two guard PG/SG while doresy doesn't .

If monk is lou williams at his best  i think dorsey in an CJ Mccullom type as   using some footwork to score ,screens etc to score instead of just blowing past his guy . dude can hit the 3 ball thats for sure but as of now he's gotta be really open since he's a bit slow and small and lacks a 1st step to create space .    he does have a pretty quick shot though and can get his feet set pretty fast   .

i think a lot of you guys will like him he was improving and gaining more and more trust under coach bud in atl  no idea if something happened with him our Lloyd just didn't play him as much .or whatever . Getting him for Mack is the best trade we made today !

Who????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Who????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

4 minutes ago, The REF said:

All you need to know is he is NOT Shelvin Mack.  

13 hours ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

I think that's the "highlight" reel I watched yesterday...like the 4th or 5th "highlight" is him banking a 3 pointer. Yikes.