GF#1

Grizzlies trading Gasol to Raptors

4 minutes ago, Dwash said:

Are you folks serious we got a center who.is 8 years younger with a per 36 of 24.5 and 13.8 rebs!!! Gasol is 16.8 and 9.2 in case you didnt know. And an upgrade in backup pg play and a shooter. All without the arrogance and cockiness of a guy who thinks he is the mayor here.

These guys (especially JV) can be traded next year!

Yep as far as actual useful players go this team has more now than it did 2 days ago.    Heck Jonas could prob still get flipped to CHA for their 1rst if we did it in enough time. 

Just now, Dwash said:

Are you folks serious we got a center who.is 8 years younger with a per 36 of 24.5 and 13.8 rebs!!! Gasol is 16.8 and 9.2 in case you didnt know. And an upgrade in backup pg play and a shooter. All without the arrogance and cockiness of a guy who thinks he is the mayor here.

These guys (especially JV) can be traded next year!

i'm more ****** about jam,temple deal than the gasol deal

Did not know Delon Wright is 26, I thought he was 24. JV is 26 but has the broken body of a 30 year vet. OG should have been the prize of this deal.

3 minutes ago, VikingWarrior said:

Dwash help me out on wright. I know Jonas is good. Miles is miles. What are we getting in Wright?

Kind of a jack of all trades 6'5 inch pg. Not super explosive but not Andrew  Harrison slow either. Solid defense. Shooting had improved since college but regressed this year. I think he could be a player with more opportunity.

2 minutes ago, IdrinkGuinness said:

Me tOi,  but that shows how bad CW is. He cant make a good deal

Who we waiving to make this happen? Got to waive one guy preferably Mack but i could see them waiving both him and Casspi to open up a spot for Watanabe or someone else down the road.

These fools preferred financial flexibility over the 1st from Charlotte.....wtf are they gonna do with financial flexibility???? They should have taken the Charlotte deal. And the fact they could have gotten a first from the rockets for Temple and Green is frustrating as hell people are so concerned about this **** pic now watch the still suck and don't convey it. At least Biyombo and MKG could run with the uptempo lineup now they will be playing the same slow way with a worse version of Marc .......make absolutely zero sense if they don't flip someone the FO needs to be fired tomorrow

3 minutes ago, IdrinkGuinness said:

Now that i agree with.  I am just so scared that they think Avery can be a future piece to go alongside Conley. 

32 minutes ago, Dwash said:

Nice for Marc though. He gets to play meaningful playoff games.

This. 

I honestly think the guy deserves it. Despite what some Grizz fans think Marc has been a great ambassador for this franchise.

Best of luck!

3 minutes ago, cdp said:

Who we waiving to make this happen? Got to waive one guy preferably Mack but i could see them waiving both him and Casspi to open up a spot for Watanabe or someone else down the road.

Casspi he's out for the year

2 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Now that i agree with.  I am just so scared that they think Avery can be a future piece to go alongside Conley. 

There is no **** future that includes Conley Jaren is 19

I get that the Grizzlies got some decent players, but are we rebuilding or are we not? I guess the plan is to be as competitive as possible for the remainder of the season to convey the pick, and then go from there.

Kind of a jack of all trades 6'5 inch pg. Not super explosive but not Andrew  Harrison slow either. Solid defense. Shooting had improved since college but regressed this year. I think he could be a player with more opportunity.

He's 26 and Jaren is 19 he'll be 30 when Jaren is ready at 23

Meanwhile Clippers just got a player comparable to Valanciunas in Zubac for MIKE MUSCALA

5 minutes ago, Ndq0327 said:

Casspi he's out for the year

It's Mack too. Just traded to the Hawks

7 minutes ago, Dwash said:

Couldnt be more wrong, Jonas is willing to get dirty and doesnt just jog up the court, stand around and point and play hot potato. You will see, JV, JJJ, Rabb will make a decent frontcourt and eventually JV can be traded.

Jonas is the worst part of this deal, other than the fact that without this fool the grizzlies are getting nothing but scrubs in return. It's stupid plain and simple.

I don't want Jonas on this team screwing up Rabb and Jaren. And that's what this lane clogger will be doing. This is ed davis all over again. Good grief I might have to find another team, I can't deal with the ineptitude.  

22 minutes ago, Dwash said:

Look at what we were trading though. No market.

I like this trade better than the Charlotte one.  And I'll bet when the dust settles, it will turn out that the Charlotte 1st rounder was so heavily protected, that it would have ended up being a 2nd rounder a few years down the line.

My god he doesnt have to be the last backup pg we ever acquire. Just become an asset that leads to getting another asset in a year or two. Some of yall been watching the Grizzlies so long that you forgot how an organization should operate.

2 minutes ago, Ndq0327 said:

He's 26 and Jaren is 19 he'll be 30 when Jaren is ready at 23

That's fine for PG.   Its smart to have solid PG around for development of Jaren.   Possible we can still acquire a good young guy in FA.   

7 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

He is the SG of the future bro. Bank it

My god he doesnt have to be the last backup pg we ever acquire. Just become an asset that leads to getting another asset in a year or two. Some of yall been watching the Grizzlies so long that you forgot how an organization should operate.

Yea looks like i'll have to Co-pilot with you because everyone thinking we were going to get Giannis and Top 5 pick for our garbage assets were dillusional. 

Isn’t Bradley’s contract unguaranteed this summer? Could get us a nice pick if a team wants to clear cap. Though we’ll probably just buy him out because Wallace will Wallace.