GF#1

Grizzlies trading Gasol to Raptors

6 minutes ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

How does Wallace make two trades where he gets zero young prospects or picks back in the same day? And just weeks earlier he trades 2nd rounders for a rental. The rebuild is off to a strong start.

Dude is a real D-head man smh

ita actually hilarious 

4 minutes ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

This team is going all in for the ninth spot, true. But getting nothing of value long term is goofy.

Look at what we were trading though. No market.

3 minutes ago, Dwash said:

They will get to role the dice for Morant still if they land top 4 with the changed lottery odds. Romeo Langford....meh. Would rather have my pick.

Romeo and Ja blow.

gimme Moses Brown and Mac McClung!

Moses went 8-10 last night along with 8 boards, 4 blocks, and 4 steals.  

Make a run at Admiral Slaughter.  

This is an ALT GRIND quality draft!

Just now, Dwash said:

Jam could have gotten something better imo . 

2 minutes ago, ALT GRIND said:

Romeo and Ja blow.

gimme Moses Brown and Mac McClung!

Moses went 8-10 last night along with 8 boards, 4 blocks, and 4 steals.  

Make a run at Admiral Slaughter.  

This is an ALT GRIND quality draft!

GTF, then you actually wonder why I want to give this pick up!

2 minutes ago, Dwash said:

TRUTH

JaM and Garret are both injured already.      Marc doesn't have a market - should've flipped him after Fizdale fiasco.  

I refuse to believe the Grizzlies couldn't have gotten at least 1 first round pick out of these two deals. Wallace is an absolute joke. No one in the league respects him. He gets murdered with every **** deal that he does.

Please dear God don't trade Conley before 2 p.m.

3 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

TRUTH

JaM and Garret are both injured already.      Marc doesn't have a market - should've flipped him after Fizdale fiasco.  

This is why waiting until we became a losing team to trade them hurt. And they were old. All leverage was gone.

Bash CW all you want....this was probably the best deal on the table.  Gasol isnt that much better than JV at this point. Just has much higher usage.

3 minutes ago, GF#1 said:

I refuse to believe the Grizzlies couldn't have gotten at least 1 first round pick out of these two deals. Wallace is an absolute joke. No one in the league respects him. He gets murdered with every **** deal that he does.

Please dear God don't trade Conley before 2 p.m.

My sentiment exactly, the more I look at what we got from raptors I would ha e liked the trade a lot with a 1st rounder in there. The Bradley trade seem to be a salary cap move 

4 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

TRUTH

Doesn't have a market maybe but the Hornets offered a better deal

8 minutes ago, Dwash said:

You were right the whole time

3 minutes ago, Dwash said:

This is why waiting until we became a losing team to trade them hurt. And they were old. All leverage was gone.

Bash CW all you want....this was probably the best deal on the table.  Gasol isnt that much better than JV at this point. Just has much higher usage.

It could not have been the best deal on the table. Jonas is going to set this team back with his marc gasol lookalike tour. AND we are probably getting bradley so we can trade Mike next year. I hate this front office more than you even know.

you guys just wait till bradley takes up backup role and wright cant see the floor and we let him walk for nothing then buyout bradley for 2m  and give away a 2nd  to move carter and trade Mike when he's older and his value gets worse than it is now . 

4 minutes ago, Dwash said:

Yep. JV is actually a good player tho. If OG was in the deal, I would’ve been excited. Now I just want to see if we can absorb some guys this summer

4 minutes ago, cdp said:

Doesn't have a market maybe but the Hornets offered a better deal

I’m not sure I liked that deal. Biz and MKG are crap. Jonas and Wright are better players for all i can see. The pick is what have me going crazy:/;/:/

Are you folks serious we got a center who.is 8 years younger with a per 36 of 24.5 and 13.8 rebs!!! Gasol is 16.8 and 9.2 in case you didnt know. And an upgrade in backup pg play and a shooter. All without the arrogance and cockiness of a guy who thinks he is the mayor here.

These guys (especially JV) can be traded next year!

*** I realize that today is causing a lot of emotions that evoke certain reactions from us as fans, but - we have a thing about respecting the boards... no cussing (creative spelling or otherwise )and definitely not wishing death on anyone... 

Now that that's outta the way -> WELCOME ABOARD !

-toke

4 minutes ago, Dwash said:

Are you folks serious we got a center who.is 8 years younger with a per 36 of 24.5 and 13.8 rebs!!! Gasol is 16.8 and 9.2 in case you didnt know. And an upgrade in backup pg play and a shooter. All without the arrogance and cockiness of a guy who thinks he is the mayor here.

These guys (especially JV) can be traded next year!

Dwash help me out on wright. I know Jonas is good. Miles is miles. What are we getting in Wright?

6 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

It could not have been the best deal on the table. Jonas is going to set this team back with his marc gasol lookalike tour. AND we are probably getting bradley so we can trade Mike next year. I hate this front office more than you even know.

Couldnt be more wrong, Jonas is willing to get dirty and doesnt just jog up the court, stand around and point and play hot potato. You will see, JV, JJJ, Rabb will make a decent frontcourt and eventually JV can be traded.

1 minute ago, Grizzled Vet said:

Odd that Woj mentioned this.

Maybe there is another trade in the works?

He probably knows the Grizzlies screwed up somewhere along the way and the deal will fall apart lol.

The more I think about it the more I feel like they just wanted to send Marc to a place he’d have a chance to win big. Or at least that’s what I’ll tell myself to try and feel warm and fuzzy about this bs