GF#1

Grizzlies trading Gasol to Raptors

At least Delon Wright, OG should be the one, but we would only get him if MC was in the deal.

No way Wallace would be able to get a 1st. 

4 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

Did we really trade Gasol for an injury prone center, a bad point guard, an aging shooter and 2024 2nd round draft pick? 

of COURSE we did .

3 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

Did we really trade Gasol for an injury prone center, a bad point guard, an aging shooter and 2024 2nd round draft pick? 

I don’t get it. Why did we want this over Hornets offer ? Is Delone that good?? Atleast Jonas will get rebounds

4 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

This is a win for all the people that didn't want Gasol to walk for nothing.

6 minutes ago, Dwash said:

Finally, a young player to get excited about!

What young player?  Delon Wright is 26.

2 minutes ago, Dwash said:

Delon!!!

I liked him a few years ago.    But now i really don't want to convey the pick.   We need a youngster for the rebuild.   We didn't even get picks. 

Seems that Monk was never on the table and Hornets deal was MKG + Bismack. At least its what I hope that happen.

3 minutes ago, BnaBreaker said:

What young player?  Delon Wright is 26.

Young in Grizzly years lol

How does Wallace make two trades where he gets zero young prospects or picks back in the same day? And just weeks earlier he trades 2nd rounders for a rental. The rebuild is off to a strong start.

3 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

I liked him a few years ago.    But now i really don't want to convey the pick.   We need a youngster for the rebuild.   We didn't even get picks. 

Nope the best course overall is still conveying this pick. 2021 unprotected is gold in the making. Getting Bradley, Miles, Wright, JV along with an increased role for JJJ and Rabb. Mark my words now, with New Orleans and Dallas tossing the season away they wont finish bottom 8. 

Get ready to be the laughing stock of the NBA again. Probably for a decade or more this time. 

3 minutes ago, Dwash said:

Nope the best course overall is still conveying this pick. 2021 unprotected is gold in the making. Getting Bradley, Miles, Wright, JV along with an increased role for JJJ and Rabb. Mark my words now, with New Orleans and Dallas tossing the season away they wont finish bottom 8. 

But but Romeo Langford tho............ Ja Morant maybe.........

3 minutes ago, Dwash said:

I can live with a big man rotation of Jaren/Rabb with Full Jo Jo off the bench.  

Draft?  Zion, RJ, mystery man or bust.  3rd pick will get a GM fired.

2 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

But but Romeo Langford tho............ Ja Morant maybe.........

They will get to role the dice for Morant still if they land top 4 with the changed lottery odds. Romeo Langford....meh. Would rather have my pick.

5 minutes ago, Dwash said:

This team is going all in for the ninth spot, true. But getting nothing of value long term is goofy.

5 minutes ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

How does Wallace make two trades where he gets zero young prospects or picks back in the same day? And just weeks earlier he trades 2nd rounders for a rental. The rebuild is off to a strong start.

We basically traded Gasol, Jamychal, Temple, marshon, and selden for negative 1 second round picks.  Hahahahaha is this a practical joke being played on us???

5 minutes ago, Dwash said:

Can't believe Lee Harvey Cuban traded an unprotected 2021 first rounder.

I am so sick of this. The grizzlies could have done better. Freaking Tobias Harris gets two first round picks and the grizzlies get a second round pick in 2024. Good grief. This is a complete disaster for everybody but marc gasol

14 minutes ago, Thomas said:

I mean did we really expect this to be anything but a train wreck?

And that's why I said stand pat until Wallace gets the ax.