GF#1

Grizzlies trading Gasol to Raptors

2 hours ago, BigHunkALove said:

r500809_1296x729_16-9.jpg&w=570&format=j

Big game for Big Spain last night

Gasol is looking great of the bench for them. They also add Jeremy Lin, feeling they will really make the Finals and give GS everything they can in a Series

I watched it last night and he was playing harder as I suspected. Not going through the motions.

23 minutes ago, Dwash said:

I watched it last night and he was playing harder as I suspected. Not going through the motions.

Agree he looked more like the Gasol of earlier in the season

He looks so happy now. 

I am happy for the big fella. I hope he gets a ring. Took me a minute, not going to lie. but I really am happy for the guy. He means a lot to this city, and he will forever be a Memphian. 

On 2/7/2019 at 3:49 PM, chipc3 said:

Mike is the last of the core 4 and he has to sit through the rest of the season and summer with more rumors about whether or not he will be traded plus sit through a rebuild that he will be too old to participate in once they are competitive again. 

I never judge a person's bank account to determine if you should feel their pain. 

I agree with all of your post ... Kyle Lowry

On 2/9/2019 at 11:04 AM, BadGrizzly said:

I have a question for you. Where do you get your best info and reads regarding your team. Which sites and forums are best for following this team and discussing stuff. I guess, with JV beeing here, I'm gonna be following this team with an eye, as I am a bit of a fan of JV and I'm curious to see how well he does on a new team, where he potentially will have the opportunity to play 30+ minutes and get a few more touches than he ever got on a loaded Raps team.

Big JV fan here as well. Not such a big fan of Raptors management after trading JV (Ibaka should have been traded). I did a Duck Duck Go search so I could find a Grizzlies forum to follow JV, Delon and CJ. There wasn't much. Just this site and the RealGM/Grizzlies. I follow the RealGM/Raptors forum, but the Grizzlies forum on RealGM wasn't that great. Btw, your long JV summary post was fantastic.

6 minutes ago, GameOn said:

Big JV fan here as well. Not such a big fan of Raptors management after trading JV (Ibaka should have been traded). I did a Duck Duck Go search so I could find a Grizzlies forum to follow JV, Delon and CJ. There wasn't much. Just this site and the RealGM/Grizzlies. I follow the RealGM/Raptors forum, but the Grizzlies forum on RealGM wasn't that great. Btw, your long JV summary post was fantastic.

I think the reason there aren't that many different Grizzlies message boards (aside from it being a small market team) is that unlike many teams, we've always had this high quality NBA.com sponsored message board to use, so most people just come here, I think.

On 2/9/2019 at 9:52 PM, Once_a_hater said:

Marc is coming of the bench, something I believe is best suited for him anyway, in Toronto he is the 4th or 5th option. He will a major reason for their sucess for sure.

PS.: We should have forced OG instead of Wright on the deal. 

Raps fans are upset that coach Nick Nurse has not put Marc into the starting lineup after 3 games with the Raps. If Marc is not in the starting lineup after the all-star break, I think coach Nurse will be tarred and feathered and thrown off the CN Tower in downtown Toronto. If you haven't been to Toronto, the CN Tower is taller than the Empire State building. The fans are fully expecting Marc to be a starter for the rest of the season. OG and Pascal Siakim are on the Raptors management's "untouchables list"

35 minutes ago, GameOn said:

Raps fans are upset that coach Nick Nurse has not put Marc into the starting lineup after 3 games with the Raps. If Marc is not in the starting lineup after the all-star break, I think coach Nurse will be tarred and feathered and thrown off the CN Tower in downtown Toronto. If you haven't been to Toronto, the CN Tower is taller than the Empire State building. The fans are fully expecting Marc to be a starter for the rest of the season. OG and Pascal Siakim are on the Raptors management's "untouchables list"

I wouldn’t be surprised if Marc went to Nurse and expressed that he wants to embrace coming off the bench. I can see this especially since he’s had a little bit of nagging injuries and 17-25 min range might be best for him to stay fresh come playoffs.