Sign in to follow this  
GTG

Boycott the Grizzlies Until Chris Wallace is Fired

Boycott Until Wallace is Fired  

24 members have voted

1. 1. We, the Fanbase of the Memphis Grizzlies, Demand General Manager Chris Wallace Be Fired and Until Said Action is Taken, We Will Collectively Withhold ALL Direct Monetary Support for the Organization.

2 hours ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

Was that with Jack Sikma? I know they had a black dude too and he was a star but I can't come up with his name. Was DJ on that team?

Gus Johnson was on that tem too. He had unreal range long before three pointers were in vogue.

2 hours ago, chipc3 said:

Gus Johnson was on that tem too. He had unreal range long before three pointers were in vogue.

Sadly, Gus Johnson's Hall of Fame career was already over by '72, of which the most and best part was with the Baltimore Bullets.  I think you're thinking of Gus Williams who averaged 19ppg for the Supersonics that season.

8 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

Sadly, Gus Johnson's Hall of Fame career was already over by '72, of which the most and best part was with the Baltimore Bullets.  I think you're thinking of Gus Williams who averaged 19ppg for the Supersonics that season.

You are right. 

4 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

You are right. 

I didn't know though.  I had to look it up.  Being a longtime Bullets fan as a kid I knew it wasn't Johnson, but I was in Europe when those finals were played so I didn't have any idea.

17 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

I didn't know though.  I had to look it up.  Being a longtime Bullets fan as a kid I knew it wasn't Johnson, but I was in Europe when those finals were played so I didn't have any idea.

Small World. I was a Bullets fan when I lived in DC from 1987-1992. Started off decent with Bernard King, Jeff Malone, Manute Bol, Mugsy Bogues, et al. Ended with Pervis Ellison, Ledell Eckles, Hayworde Workman (who's now an NBA ref) and John "Hot Plate not Hot Rod" Williams. The team sucked but I still went to games as often as I could. 

On 2/12/2019 at 8:44 AM, chipc3 said:

Small World. I was a Bullets fan when I lived in DC from 1987-1992. Started off decent with Bernard King, Jeff Malone, Manute Bol, Mugsy Bogues, et al. Ended with Pervis Ellison, Ledell Eckles, Hayworde Workman (who's now an NBA ref) and John "Hot Plate not Hot Rod" Williams. The team sucked but I still went to games as often as I could. 

It was funny seeing Manute Bol on the floor with Muggsy Bogues, also Georghe Muresan.  Their difference in size was comical.

I do believe the grizzlies need a new voice , but I will not boycott the Memphis grizzlies . chris Wallace did get the grizzlies to the play-off 7 straight years for that we have to give him credit . but it time for a new younger voice