Sign in to follow this  
GTG

Boycott the Grizzlies Until Chris Wallace is Fired

Boycott Until Wallace is Fired  

24 members have voted

1. 1. We, the Fanbase of the Memphis Grizzlies, Demand General Manager Chris Wallace Be Fired and Until Said Action is Taken, We Will Collectively Withhold ALL Direct Monetary Support for the Organization.

31 minutes ago, russian grizzly said:

Preferring what instead? Enjoing Temple and Green for the rest of the season? Or Knight`s salary in the next year roster? Oh wait! You thought 76s were offering Shamet, 1st and Chandler? Bradley is a good player who is able to help convey the FRP to Boston while having cleared some space afterwards. For another Mister Anderson for example. Or for a bad asset + picks which I assume would make you happier. 

WTH are you rambling about? Take a midol...It was a suck trade.

The only possible redemption is if we can use the trade exception. We got a worse player and less cap room after this year. But hey! Bruno!

Flip the situation...we are a team trying to convey a pick by winning this year. We struggle with offense and outside shooting. Someone offers us a 39% 3pt shooter on an expiring deal along with a (bad) starting SG that’s okay from 3 and is expiring while we give back a bad SG who’s owed more money after this year? We JUMP ON THAT! Helps us win this year and guarantees more cap space.

Except, the situation is not flipped. Again, it makes no sense. I’m trying to teach you my Russian bear friend! Pay attention 😂

3 hours ago, Kevin B Moses said:

How do my threads get banned and the 200,034 chris wallace thread is still up? I demand a recount.

LOL..

4 hours ago, chipc3 said:

I don't care how bad the front office is. I don't care how bad the team is. I am going to go to games and cheer for the men wearing MEMPHIS across their chest. 

++++

I don't think chris Wallace has any say 

Long time, no see you post, GTG.

You can boycott this team all the way to Seattle or Vegas or wherever they decide to move to if you want.  I feel like chipc3 though.  I will cheer for the team from my home state with Memphis across their chest.

6 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

Long time, no see you post, GTG.

You can boycott this team all the way to Seattle or Vegas or wherever they decide to move to if you want.  I feel like chipc3 though.  I will cheer for the team from my home state with Memphis across their chest.

Exactly! This is way more fun than not having anything to gripe about

Looks like we’re up to 10 signatures on this petition already! :D

whats funny to me is seeing the raps send out monroe and richardson along with 2 2nds .   maybe  we should taken them two and 2 seconds instead of miles  and just waived them . maybe miles plays great  but id rather have caproom next year and 2 seconds  or maybe just take all three and 3 seconds or pushed for a 1st . maybe it wasn't possible for us but these deal happened and 3 seconds or a 1st or whatever would be really nice when we wanna move parsons or miles if he stinks it up.

nitpicking here these little things add up and we could have had more 2nds than you could s hake a stick at if our FO did some of these little things . maybe we could have landed Mirotic if had had moved a bit quicker and or FO didnt come up a bit short so often .

On 2/7/2019 at 4:01 PM, Back2Grizzness said:

WTH are you rambling about? Take a midol...It was a suck trade.

The only possible redemption is if we can use the trade exception. We got a worse player and less cap room after this year. But hey! Bruno!

Flip the situation...we are a team trying to convey a pick by winning this year. We struggle with offense and outside shooting. Someone offers us a 39% 3pt shooter on an expiring deal along with a (bad) starting SG that’s okay from 3 and is expiring while we give back a bad SG who’s owed more money after this year? We JUMP ON THAT! Helps us win this year and guarantees more cap space.

Except, the situation is not flipped. Again, it makes no sense. I’m trying to teach you my Russian bear friend! Pay attention 😂

Except Bradley is better for this team than both Temple and  Green together. The other stuff  you kindly posted then is irrelevant.

12 hours ago, GTG said:

Looks like we’re up to 10 signatures on this petition already! :D

and 9 who say stuff that. 

1 minute ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

It doesn't look like he is going to get the overwhelming support he thought he would.

Neither will Wallace!  😄

1 minute ago, chipc3 said:

Neither will Wallace!  😄

It all depends on how this pans out. I would feel much better if Stackhouse was HC. How many HCs do you know that were former players that led their team to an NBA Championship?

Just now, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

It all depends on how this pans out. I would feel much better if Stackhouse was HC. How many HCs do you know that were former players that led their team to an NBA Championship?

Steve Kerr. Phil Jackson, Pat Riley, Bill Russell, Doc Rivers, Lenny Wilkins, Larry Brown and Tom Heinsohn. The list of former players who failed to win a title is much longer. 

2 hours ago, chipc3 said:

Steve Kerr. Phil Jackson, Pat Riley, Bill Russell, Doc Rivers, Lenny Wilkins, Larry Brown and Tom Heinsohn. The list of former players who failed to win a title is much longer. 

I know K C Jones won 2.

4 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

I know K C Jones won 2.

I forgot him. I didn't know this was a trivia question with right or wrong answers. I was responding to your question about what I knew off the top of my head. 

7 hours ago, chipc3 said:

I forgot him. I didn't know this was a trivia question with right or wrong answers. I was responding to your question about what I knew off the top of my head. 

I forgot Lenny Wilkens. I actually thought that Dave Cowens won 1 as a player coach but I guess I was wrong. I think he quit the Celtics because they traded Paul Silas. Do you know that Cowens is the only player in NBA history to lead a team in every statistical category? 

I'm not sure about any of my answers. I am confident Lenny won in Seattle however. 

I,m almost 90 percent this will be chris Wallace last year , after listen to his trade about marc Gasol a reporter ask him about he job moving forward and one of his words he said to him I had a good 12 year run but this day is not about me.

8 hours ago, russian grizzly said:

Except Bradley is better for this team than both Temple and  Green together. The other stuff  you kindly posted then is irrelevant.

I give you Temple but not both combined

6 hours ago, chipc3 said:

I'm not sure about any of my answers. I am confident Lenny won in Seattle however. 

Was that with Jack Sikma? I know they had a black dude too and he was a star but I can't come up with his name. Was DJ on that team?

1 hour ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

Was that with Jack Sikma? I know they had a black dude too and he was a star but I can't come up with his name. Was DJ on that team?

yup Dennis Johnson along with Paul Silas