JWill4L

Hornets in strong discussions to get Marc, per Shams

12 minutes ago, russian grizzly said:

I feel sooooo good about Hornets now. Who wanna join me? ☺️ They deserve more smiles from the Grizzlies fans.

Their fans are ripping on them pretty hard now, pretty much the same things we'd be saying if we'd not done anything. Appears Hornets bluffed and we called them.

8 minutes ago, Once_a_hater said:

I still think CW lost the chance to get Monk + 1st i

No way this was on the table. No way. 2 idiots with 30 mln salary in our next year roster with a lottery protected FRP was on the table.

Glad we passed on accumulating their bad money contracts and throw away rubbish or Thabeet busts. 

They stand pat?

Good luck keeping Kemba LOL

17 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

Glad we passed on accumulating their bad money contracts and throw away rubbish or Thabeet busts. 

They stand pat?

Good luck keeping Kemba LOL

The way I see it, by refusing to budge on Malik Monk, they, whether they realize it or not and for all intents and purposes, essentially chose him over Kemba Walker.  So stupid.

4 minutes ago, BnaBreaker said:

The way I see it, by refusing to budge on Malik Monk, they, whether they realize it or not and for all intents and purposes, essentially chose him over Kemba Walker.  So stupid.

Yeah that's pretty much it.

I mean I can see their reluctance to do it, they could have offered him without the picks, or even Bridges, who as yet is not living up to being much. The way the trades panned out today, I think the FO might have taken the deal without a pick but its all horses for courses now, end of chapter.

6 minutes ago, BnaBreaker said:

And watched a team ahead of them in the East get stronger with a move they could've made.

Maybe after Philly and the Bucks got stronger, Charlotte decided they couldn't do enough to compete.

the hornets probably assumed we would cave. don't blame them really, but maybe...just maybe, this will be a warning shot across the seas to declare a new day in M gm world.

i bet charlotte fans are upset and i don't blame them.

slim.

I'm glad we told them to stuff it.  Monk was never on the table- it was junk and more junk to take on their junk contracts.  We were not talking about sending them Chandler freaking Parsons.  Don't ask me to take your junk and junk contracts so you will "take" Marc off our hands.  Dumb.

Funny how their fans reckon we leaked the story about Monk, and they were angry LOL

Monk hasn't cracked 10mpg in the two games since the deadline but they wouldn't trade him to us?

4pts and 0 pts for the 2 games

Then they take on Mack, and lose.

I thought our FO was dumb LOL