Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies at Oklahoma City Thunder - 2/7/19

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

Let it go, man.  Let's just pull for the new generation of Grizzlies!

After yearz of being told over and over how luck we are to have Gasol, how great he is, how he makes everyone better, how any coach who rubs him wrong should be toast....I will try

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dwash said:

After yearz of being told over and over how luck we are to have Gasol, how great he is, how he makes everyone better, how any coach who rubs him wrong should be toast....I will try

 

Gasol was a legend in memphis, don't cloud your judgement right now with your haterade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

I just can't believe Jaren is this good. I just can't. 

Been trying to tell you that Young Blood is the Truth.     When i kept saying that JB Mike and Marc were holding him back i wasn't being dramatic.   Them dudes not purposefully involving him in the offense was criminal and ultimately led to today's trade results.  

He is a LEGIT SCORER.   Should have been treated as the 3rd option on offense but instead that was given to Shelvin, Garrett and JaMychal.      Coaches get fired for that type of malpractice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Been trying to tell you that Young Blood is the Truth.     When i kept saying that JB Mike and Marc were holding him back i wasn't being dramatic.   Them dudes not purposefully involving him in the offense was criminal and ultimately led to today's trade results.  

He is a LEGIT SCORER.   Should have been treated as the 3rd option on offense but instead that was given to Shelvin, Garrett and JaMychal.      Coaches get fired for that type of malpractice. 

If Yuta had any skill at all he would be deadly. Dude gets up and down the court as fast as the greek freak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

If Yuta had any skill at all he would be deadly. Dude gets up and down the court as fast as the greek freak

I love his energy.  He seems to handle okay.  I like his effort on D too.  I just hope his perimeter shot gets a little better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Been trying to tell you that Young Blood is the Truth.     When i kept saying that JB Mike and Marc were holding him back i wasn't being dramatic.   Them dudes not purposefully involving him in the offense was criminal and ultimately led to today's trade results.  

He is a LEGIT SCORER.   Should have been treated as the 3rd option on offense but instead that was given to Shelvin, Garrett and JaMychal.      Coaches get fired for that type of malpractice. 

So truth......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

If Yuta had any skill at all he would be deadly. Dude gets up and down the court as fast as the greek freak

I like him as an additional ballhandler playmaker with size.      We just need PG's and SG's that can hit shots and create off the dribble.   

Yuta + Kyle + Bruno as combo forwards would be good.   Jaren and Jonas hold down C spot.   Rabb as the 4/5.       

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

Gasol was a legend in memphis, don't cloud your judgement right now with your haterade

And Dirk is a legend in Dallas yet they understand you should build your offense around Doncic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha well... this is where the Thunder take it to another level and put us away... still though, very fun to watch the young guys ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Silverllama said:

Adam's is way too much for JJJ at center. This is the type of team you play JJJ at PF and Val at center. But Ivan s hhi oild have gotten more playing time the whole season. 

True for now which is why we always need a True Center as his backup for his first couple of years.     Jonas would be a good backup for that reason. 

Shroeder would've been an awesome backup PG for us.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this