Ole Dirty Klondike

Mavs Getting the Unicorn Porzingis

4 minutes ago, Grizzfan7979 said:

I don't understand what New York is doing. Why would Durant come there to play with nobody? WTF is even left on their roster.

They seem to have forgot that was their plan they seem to be on the sixers path just with Sub par young players. I guess it's tank for Zion this year then Tank next year for whoever the top guy is. They aren't gonna get any super stars to come join this group.

3 minutes ago, Ndq0327 said:

He's been playing too good this season I'm sure he's on the market but it's more likely they want at least a second for him.

What if we can do a Marc for Kanter then a Holiday for Mudiay deal.   NY radio is selling idea to fans the KP Trade allows KD to bring another FA along.   I know they have DeAndre but Gasol would be much better fit with KD and potentially Kyrie.    KD + Kyrie and a bunch of rookie/2nd year guys aint unseating PHilly, Bucks or BOS.   They need another high level Vet.   Marc would be a great fit with them. 

5 minutes ago, Ndq0327 said:

More likely to get Frank Ntilikina since he has the longer deal and they just got DSJ and I think they like Trier so he'd be the sg going forward.

I am not as hype on Frank now that we are trading M&M.   Need somebody with real offensive potential.   Think i am liking Gasol to POR a little more now and trying to get Gary Trent.   I don't see us getting off Conley unless its with Utah. 

Got a good laugh looking at the Knick boards. When it was first reported one Knick fan asked if they were getting Luka.

It went from reports of Porzingis allegedly meeting with the F.O. and asking out to getting traded in the span of a half hour. Knick fans keep believing their F.O. BS. Many actually think they will sign Durant this off-season. Like he would want anything to do with that train wreck.

1 hour ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

Porzingis asked to be traded (or strongly hinted)

Probably time to remember this

Antagonizing your core players seems to be coach Fizdale's main skill.

12 minutes ago, Father Pat said:

Got a good laugh looking at the Knick boards. When it was first reported one Knick fan asked if they were getting Luka.

It went from reports of Porzingis allegedly meeting with the F.O. and asking out to getting traded in the span of a half hour. Knick fans keep believing their F.O. BS. Many actually think they will sign Durant this off-season. Like he would want anything to do with that train wreck.

I have been reading it too for the same reason!  lol

1 hour ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

I thought NYK had a real legit shot at getting AD.   DSJr for Porzingas is lopsided as hell.   Understand it from DAL side easily.   Luka + Hardaway + Porzingod is an awesome core going forward.  

They got a steal. 

13 minutes ago, Father Pat said:

Ah, the sweet, sweet taste of NY fans' tears!

Michael Scotto‏Verified account @MikeAScotto

Knicks create 2 max slots by trading away Tim Hardaway Jr and Courtney Lee in the deal with Kristaps Porzingis. They're pushing all the chips into the center of the table on 2019 free agency with Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, Kawhi Leonard, Klay Thompson, Kemba Walker etc available

I can see them striking out wth Kyrie, Kawhi and Klay and go hard after Kemba.  Maybe that will make CHA pick up the phone on Gasol. 

36 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

I am not as hype on Frank now that we are trading M&M.   Need somebody with real offensive potential.   Think i am liking Gasol to POR a little more now and trying to get Gary Trent.   I don't see us getting off Conley unless its with Utah. 

Nurkic has a knee injury and is wearing a brace

4 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Knicks create 2 max slots by trading away Tim Hardaway Jr and Courtney Lee in the deal with Kristaps Porzingis. They're pushing all the chips into the center of the table on 2019 free agency with Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, Kawhi Leonard, Klay Thompson, Kemba Walker etc available

I can see them striking out wth Kyrie, Kawhi and Klay and go hard after Kemba.  Maybe that will make CHA pick up the phone on Gasol. 

IF our FO REALLY want to deal Marc, the CHA deal is the best and most likely option, even before all this

The Knicks dont want to pay Porzingis for a new contract. His rehab must not be going well - like Chancun

4 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Just like when the Knicks made room for LeBron (then ended up in Miami). 

Charlotte making a "splash" deal would go over big with the fans and Kemba. With them hosting the all star game they could use the good press. It could be perfect timing.

5 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

The Knicks dont want to pay Porzingis for a new contract. His rehab must not be going well - like Chancun

A couple weeks ago both the Knicks and Porzingis said that his rehab was going well and on schedule for a mid-February return. I believe it is the Knick F.O. slinging BS to lessen fan anger for another bad move. 

5 minutes ago, Father Pat said:

A couple weeks ago both the Knicks and Porzingis said that his rehab was going well and on schedule for a mid-February return. I believe it is the Knick F.O. slinging BS to lessen fan anger for another bad move. 

If the Knicks FO went and said the sky is blue I'd go outside and double check.

The K‎nicks gonna Knick. If your star guy wants out you trade him....unless he's a restricted free agent! Then you've got the next 4 years to do everything in your power to make him happy! I really hope this doesn't happen to us with JJJ, or any of our star picks, if we draft any.‎

What?!😲

Doncic/Hardaway/Barnes/Kleber/KP

We better move Gasol now, I would try to get Kanter or Jordan from the Knicks now, Jam + Temple + 2nd round pick might get one of them.

What a trade. I haven't laughed so hard at NYC since I relieved myself in one of their reservoirs in the Catskill mountains about 20 years ago.

3 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

We have a terrible FO, but it's good to put things in perspective

Yup. Right about the time Dolan took over. 

20 minutes ago, Once_a_hater said:

What?!😲

Doncic/Hardaway/Barnes/Kleber/KP

We better move Gasol now, I would try to get Kanter or Jordan from the Knicks now, Jam + Temple + 2nd round pick might get one of them.

STOP TRADING OUR PICKS IN DEALS PEOPLE!!! 

5 minutes ago, Holidayinn21 said:

Knicks got two firsts, DSJ, and cap space for an oft-injured 7-3 guy who wasn't resigning.

That's a great trade for them

I disagree . KP is one of a kind . 7-3 with mad skills. Btw This is why Parsons will be valauble next year. His cap space will net a good player