Ole Dirty Klondike

Mavs Getting the Unicorn Porzingis

Holy hell I didn't see that coming at all!  What an insane steal for Dallas.  You can't tell me we couldn't have put together a similar package.

8 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Oh snap well that kills any chance of getting DSJr.   May as well get back on phone with POR and UTA.  

Take Dennis Smith and Tim Hardaway off the table.

I thought NYK had a real legit shot at getting AD.   DSJr for Porzingas is lopsided as hell.   Understand it from DAL side easily.   Luka + Hardaway + Porzingod is an awesome core going forward.  

I also thought NYK was trying to snag KD and Kyrie.    What do they have left on roster that would be attractive to KD?   Kyrie can't play with DSJr.   They must've gotten word that AD going to BOS to team up with Kyrie and are afraid of Porzingas ACL.  

8 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

I also thought NYK was trying to snag KD and Kyrie.    What do they have left on roster that would be attractive to KD?   Kyrie can't play with DSJr.   They must've gotten word that AD going to BOS to team up with Kyrie and are afraid of Porzingas ACL.  

Porzingis asked to be traded (or strongly hinted)

3 minutes ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

Porzingis asked to be traded (or strongly hinted)

Yea but you sell him on staying to play with KD and Kyrie better chance of winnng with them.   I see why he would want to play with Luka (rumored to be buddies) but no idea why NYK would give him up for that. 

2 minutes ago, Gradey said:

Yeah GTF I was just going to type that I wonder if they are more worried about that knee than we think.

What was there to worry about? He's on the last year of his rookie deal. This is just more of the usual Dolan stupidity. Knick fans should have been boycotting that idiot of an owner years ago. 

If Dallas is looking to go all-Euro, I think we might know where they can get a former DPOY center. 😄

5 minutes ago, Father Pat said:

If Dallas is looking to go all-Euro, I think we might know where they can get a former DPOY center. 😄

LMAO   ooooh wait.

25 minutes ago, BnaBreaker said:

Holy hell I didn't see that coming at all!  What an insane steal for Dallas.  You can't tell me we couldn't have put together a similar package.

Most trades are like that. The GMs, FOs kick up a bunch of dirt rumors that most likely will never happen so that the media can be happy to run their mouth. 

9 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

@OledirtyKlondike    So Dallas radio must be on fire right now. LOL

I'm actually getting some work done on my car so sitting in a waiting room.

Look how fast they got a deal done the dude just asked out a couple hours ago .... While we are still sitting here with 5 expiring contracts and Mike and Marc whom they put on the market last week......is this roster that bad that they can't get any worth while offers for anyone........at this rate we will be at the deadline with the same roster trying to scamble some trades together for our expiring guys and Mike and Marc will still be here......Maybe Chris Wallace is making the decisions still.

4 minutes ago, Ndq0327 said:

Look how fast they got a deal done the dude just asked out a couple hours ago .... While we are still sitting here with 5 expiring contracts and Mike and Marc whom they put on the market last week......is this roster that bad that they can't get any worth while offers for anyone........at this rate we will be at the deadline with the same roster trying to scamble some trades together for our expiring guys and Mike and Marc will still be here......Maybe Chris Wallace is making the decisions still.

Wonder if we could snake Emmanual Mudiay from them?  Can swap him for Holiday straight up.

13 minutes ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

Most trades are like that. The GMs, FOs kick up a bunch of dirt rumors that most likely will never happen so that the media can be happy to run their mouth. 

I'm actually getting some work done on my car so sitting in a waiting room.

I'm listening to NY and DAL radio and it is hilarious.    DAL fans are jubilant and NY fans are confused/ticked their radio personalities are slandering Porzingas injury proneness. 

10 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Wonder if we could snake Emmanual Mudiay from them?  Can swap him for Holiday straight up.

He's been playing too good this season I'm sure he's on the market but it's more likely they want at least a second for him.

12 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

More likely to get Frank Ntilikina since he has the longer deal and they just got DSJ and I think they like Trier so he'd be the sg going forward.