bhoyal

Screw jobs by refs

Two nights ago Williams for ut flops and the refs call a flagrant on the defender. Result - 4 point possession.  Sends game into OT.

Same night, PK Subban gets a 5 minute major penalty because a guy from the other team pulled his glove off and bit his hand.  Seriously - it actually happened.

Refs clearly call a jump ball, go to the monitor to see how much time should be left... and change the call to a foul... and time on the clock stays the same.

new-york-post-cover-nfl-referees-are-bli

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope Subban had a tetanus shot in the last 10 years

2000.jpeg  <---- Blood on thumb

We need to keep losing though. I want that draft pick 

the season is screwed any way

2 hours ago, lions said:

the season is screwed any way

Is certainly is and one game wasn't going to make or break the season.

But does sports need this kind of officiating malpractice?  After the missed facemask and the missed pass interference in the NFL playoffs the other day?  The blown calls in the ut-Vandy game on national TV.  The REALLY blown call involving PK Subban.

Brevin Knight (being a former NBA player himself) was beyond pi55ed in the post-game show.  

This kind of officiating bull5hit makes college and pro sports look as rigged as "pro" wrestling. (or "rasslin" as Jackie Fargo used to say)

NBA refereeing is ridiculous. Its part of the show, not sport. Money closes mouths. "Rasslin" calls confirm that some games are rigged.  I hope the winner of the Super Bowl is the boycott. It might send a message, even to the NBA.

1 hour ago, Grizzled Vet said:

If last night had happened against the Warriors, Lakers, or Celtics, it would have been a big deal on ESPN.

That's why as fans of a smaller market team, WE need to make a big deal of it.

As a matter of fact I will go on twitter announce that last night's crew gets the first...

hqdefault.jpg

*************** TIM DONAGHY AWARD *******************

2 min report, of course, rules it a CC.

I know that Brothers did not call anything, I can't see the 3rd official to see if he indicates a foul.

I don't see how they went to replay when the only call on the court was a jump ball.

If the 3rd official does call a call, then I understand going to review.

11 hours ago, grizzgolf said:

We need to keep losing though. I want that draft pick 

Absolutely. Get to 5 if possible, gives us a solid chance of getting in the top 3 and a 10.5% chance at Zion, when the top 3 teams only getting a 14% chance a piece.