The Stro Show

Memphis signs Bruno Caboclo to a 10-day

23 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

Okay.  Hey I want Bruno to do well for us too, and if his shot comes around he could be a big help.  It just seems like there are a lot of people on these boards who are getting overly excited about him when he really hasn't shot well at all, but he's looking pretty good shooting tonight.

He has a lot of potential, some guys just don't have it. I thing I see bad against him is the guy he is guarding pretty much gets the step on him but I think most of the guys he has been playing against, the length of his arms let him get away with it but it is going to be a different story in the big show, he's going to have start sooner. Austin Daye did that but he could get away with it because he was 7 feet tall.

I like his hustle, he is a good addition for the team. His handles and catches are bad though, hopefully he improves that over summer

On 2/14/2019 at 2:07 PM, GrizzTigerFan said:

Speaking of practice.   Tony Allen on Vernon show mentioned that practice performance has very little to do with which guys gets minutes (take that Chip3  lol).    He was recalling his first year with Grizz and being stuck behind Xavier and others.  Even tho he was killing them in practice regularly.   Tony insinuated rotation decisions are more political than simply by who performs in practice.  

I do hope he improves his game to where he can be a good SF too. 

If that is true then this team is in far worse shape than I imagined. 

Of course hearing that Tony believes he is better than other players is nothing new either. 

22 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

Of course hearing that Tony believes he is better than other players is nothing new either. 

* plus one two hand floor slap 

* part snarl . more sneer

FIRST TEAM ALL DEFENSE 

😉

( maybe a missed layup or two - but still ... ALL HEART ! )

2 hours ago, chipc3 said:

I really encourage posters here to listen to "Tony Tuesdays" on Vernon show.  He drops lots of gems if you are listening closely.