BigHunkALove

Kyle Anderson Injury

9 minutes ago, tjazz22 said:

The tank begins.....

At this point I am not sure we could win if we wanted to.  

This draft looks good at 1, 2-5, and top 10 or so.  

It will be OK. We have one of the Holiday brothers. He may not be the best one, but he is definitely 2nd or 3rd best!

EDIT: It just hit me, who the heck is going to pass the ball to JJJ now that Kyle is out? 

12 minutes ago, Father Pat said:

It will be OK. We have one of the Holiday brothers. He may not be the best one, but he is definitely 2nd or 3rd best!

EDIT: It just hit me, who the heck is going to pass the ball to JJJ now that Kyle is out? 

EXACTLY

37 minutes ago, Father Pat said:

The answer to your question is nobody.

Therefore he should be traded and bring in more 35+ vets

Jeez it's one thing after another. Need to make a move at the trade deadline if we're still treading water. Hoping for Parsons/Temple/Green/2nd for Fournier/Mozgov. Gets us plenty of room to sign Watanabe for the season plus sign a buyout guy. Get it done Wallace or Makris or whoevers in charge.

we are now on the clock for the top 8 protected draft picks for the 2019 n,b,a draft WE MUST TANK , if were not in the top 8 we will loss that  pick to boston . I see Duke have some real nice players coming out .TANK

11 minutes ago, lions said:

we are now on the clock for the top 8 protected draft picks for the 2019 n,b,a draft WE MUST TANK , if were not in the top 8 we will loss that  pick to boston . I see Duke have some real nice players coming out .TANK

3 -12 over our last 15 games. That looks like a good warm up for tanking.

34 minutes ago, Father Pat said:

3 -12 over our last 15 games. That looks like a good warm up for tanking.

Our schedule is brutal too... 

Man I'm not even slightly excited about a tank compared to last year. This is a 1 player draft with a bunch of consolation prizes. Also don't think we can get to bottom 4 even purposefully. The east is too trash and PHX has been tanking hard all season. 

Dagnabit!  The wrong guys on the team keep getting injured!.     If Bball gods needed to hamper us with injuries then there are a couple of other guys on roster i'd have rather given them too over Dillon and Kyle (names rhyme with Gemple and Gack)  This sucks. 

13 hours ago, Zappastache said:

Our schedule is brutal too... 

Man I'm not even slightly excited about a tank compared to last year. This is a 1 player draft with a bunch of consolation prizes. Also don't think we can get to bottom 4 even purposefully. The east is too trash and PHX has been tanking hard all season. 

You said it man.

We played a competitive game against the surging Miami Heat who are clicking right now. We lose by a bucket, and here we are again. throwing in the towel. 😂

18 hours ago, BigHunkALove said:

The answer to your question is nobody.

Therefore he should be traded and bring in more 35+ vets

Funny

2 hours ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Dagnabit!  The wrong guys on the team keep getting injured!.     If Bball gods needed to hamper us with injuries then there are a couple of other guys on roster i'd have rather given them too over Dillon and Kyle (names rhyme with Gemple and Gack)  This sucks. 

You are, of course, talking about Larry Pemple and Jim Sack.

19 hours ago, Father Pat said:

I’m more concerned about who will defend the other teams best perimeter player. Harden gonna have 50 pts in 3 quarters tonight 

46 minutes ago, Allen said:

I’m more concerned about who will defend the other teams best perimeter player. Harden gonna have 50 pts in 3 quarters tonight 

He almost did that with Kyle on the floor.

9 minutes ago, MemphisX said:

He almost did that with Kyle on the floor.

60 in 3 quarters then

81? Naw I said in 3 quarters because I expect the game to be over by the start of the 4th and Harden probably will sit out the fourth 

9 hours ago, Allen said:

Yikes 

Kyle Anderson's defense on James Harden this season has been absolute trash and no better than anyone else on the roster.

His only memorable moment defensively against Harden was falling on his behind gambling on a steal and not getting it. And it's only memoable for comedy purposes.

The only person that has done anything to effect him was Carter in the first game and Dillon Brooks in the 4th quarter of the second game.

On 1/13/2019 at 6:49 PM, cdp said:

Jeez it's one thing after another. Need to make a move at the trade deadline if we're still treading water. Hoping for Parsons/Temple/Green/2nd for Fournier/Mozgov. Gets us plenty of room to sign Watanabe for the season plus sign a buyout guy. Get it done Wallace or Makris or whoevers in charge.

Stop. Just stop. What are you even trying to do with that team? You ain't making the playoffs in the west with it.