BigHunkALove

Zach Randolph Trade?

How ironic that one target may be to the very team where the coach benched him then made sure he was out

Adrian Wojnarowski: New York and Sacramento discussing an Enes Kanter-Zach Randolph trade of expiring contracts, but nothing close yet, league sources tell ESPN. Kings would want to send out more expirings in a deal. A third team could be helpful.

Jason Anderson: League sources tell me the @Sacramento Kings and @New York Knicks are not close on a Randolph/Kanter trade and may have broken off discussions.

I would assume the Knicks were trading to cut him right away as an expiring. Makes no sense cause Enes is an expiring as well but I think they are tanking and don't want Enes out there to screw up their tanking. I guess the Knicks feel that they can get some type of value for Kanter but why not just cut him, especially if they were going to cut Randolph, but then again, these are the Knicks and the kings so who knows. 

13 minutes ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

I would assume the Knicks were trading to cut him right away as an expiring. Makes no sense cause Enes is an expiring as well but I think they are tanking and don't want Enes out there to screw up their tanking. I guess the Knicks feel that they can get some type of value for Kanter but why not just cut him, especially if they were going to cut Randolph, but then again, these are the Knicks and the kings so who knows. 

Must have being some picks involved, Knicks want to tank and clear salary. Make the Jam + Temple for Hardaway and sign Zbo the moment he get cut. This is not the best scenario, but is the most realistic. They wont trade Marc or will tank the right way. 

If Zbo gets cut we won't be able to pick him up without going into the luxury tax

Taking on extra salary (and tossing away draft picks) in the Holiday trade ended any chance of Zbo coming back off waivers

Zach Randolph is the best Memphis grizzlies of all time but its time to move on from zach

24 minutes ago, lions said:

Zach Randolph is the best Memphis grizzlies of all time but its time to move on from zach

...unless you want to tank in style!

3 hours ago, Once_a_hater said:

Must have being some picks involved, Knicks want to tank and clear salary. Make the Jam + Temple for Hardaway and sign Zbo the moment he get cut. This is not the best scenario, but is the most realistic. They wont trade Marc or will tank the right way. 

Solid deal. Sign me up!

Is the Beast of Beale leaving Bluff City?

Beloved former Memphis Grizzlies star Zach Randolph has put his East Memphis home up for sale. It has 5 bedrooms, 4 1/2 bathrooms, a pool, and an 11,000 square foot basketball court. Z-Bo bought the home in April of 2013 for just over $3 million. The house is currently listed for $3.65 million.

59 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

Is the Beast of Beale leaving Bluff City?

Beloved former Memphis Grizzlies star Zach Randolph has put his East Memphis home up for sale. It has 5 bedrooms, 4 1/2 bathrooms, a pool, and an 11,000 square foot basketball court. Z-Bo bought the home in April of 2013 for just over $3 million. The house is currently listed for $3.65 million.

Sad. I know he used to love this city. Still does I bet but its time to move on 

3 hours ago, grizzgolf said:

Sad. I know he used to love this city. Still does I bet but its time to move on 

There are states like California where weed is legal. Knowing Z-Bo's past I wouldn't be surprised to see him move to California. 

13 hours ago, chipc3 said:

There are states like California where weed is legal. Knowing Z-Bo's past I wouldn't be surprised to see him move to California. 

nacy would welcome ZACH with open ARMS