Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Grizzlies at Miami Heat - 1/12/2019

2 minutes ago, Blue Bear said:

Mack is proven I guess. He's JB's guy.

YEAH, PROVEN TO FAIL

They wanted to inbound to Marc but he was doubled. Apparently, there was no plan B. smh

Entertaining game for sure but the Grizzlies need to beat teams like the Heat.

12 minutes ago, Grizzly_Bear said:

They wanted to inbound to Marc but he was doubled. Apparently, there was no plan B. smh

Conley and Jaren are plan B if Gasol can't get the ball. Thanks JB!

3 minutes ago, Grizzly_Bear said:

I'm pretty sure Jaren was wide open but he was not allowed to be involved in the play

JB got no brain, nothing

Jaren is never involved in plays because his teammates don't pass him the ****1ng ball. 

I'm pretty tired of watching the kid going missing on offense. And it's not his fault. 

why couldn't we see JaM and Jaren JUST ONCE in this game - both were playing well

2 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

why couldn't we see JaM and Jaren JUST ONCE in this game - both were playing well

They were both in the game along with Gasol in the last few minutes. Jaren was great on defense and Jamychal made a big shot on offense. Unfortunately, nothing else seemed to go right. Mack always ends up with the ball in crucial moments. Marc had a bad turnover. The final possession was mismanaged. I don't really have a problem with the lineup that finished the game. We just need a real shooting guard. This Mack + Mike thing ain't working.

How long are we going to hold Jamychal back?

The main reason that the heat got that long rebound was because they took Jam out of the game and of course silly marc is nowhere to be found and the ball bounces all the way out to a heat player.

Marc, I can only assume, was supposed to be in there guarding the rim, and he's more interested in being in no man's land. The heat players could have brove right past him, but they took a 3 and we can't even get the rebound. 

9 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

I wonder why Chris Wallace was at this game. 

Who turns down a trip to Miami in January...

4 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

Marc cost us this game in so many ways. Marc has to take two shots in the last minute of the game because marc doesn't want to play offense.

he plays just like he needs to play against SAS then back to his fade into the woodwork ways and takes 2 shots late in the game. 

Brevin and the post game guys having to give yet another team credit for making just a few more plays than the Grizzlies did.   Gee whiz, MIA just made a couple more plays .   Seems like every team makes a couple more plays than the Grizz make.   The Spurs win was an absolute fluke.  Spurs just had a horrible shooting night or they would have talking about how the Spurs made just a few more plays than MEM did.  

I guess JB has reached his limit in knowing what to do with a team like MEM.  He had shade last year with all the injuries and the unspoken desire to lose so we could get a high draft pick.   Well this year, he is expected to win and the jig is up.  ALL NBA teams know how to beat MEM now.  No big secret.  

3 hours ago, BigHunkALove said:

Thanks Temple

Thanks Mack

Thanks JB

you cannot win in the N.B.A  when you have role players 

that's  a another game the grizzlies gave away

sad thing we don,t have a  first round draft pick  next year

2 minutes ago, lions said:

sad thing we don,t have a  first round draft pick  next year

Look like we will have.