chipc3

Grizzlies vs San Antonio Spurs - 1/9/2019

Grizzlies Gametime Discussion

Date/Time: Wednesday, January 9, 7:00 PM

Memphis Grizzlies vs San Antonio

Television: NBALP | Fox Sports South

Memphis Radio: 92.9FM | 680AM

Promotions: Wrestling Night

Grizz Social: iTunes Google Play Facebook Twitter Google+ Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Flickr YouTube LinkedIn

Grizzlies Starting 5

Mike Conley Garrett Temple Kyle Anderson Jaren Jackson Marc Gasol
201144.png 202066.png 203937.png 1628991.png 201188.png

Spurs Starting 5

Bryn Forbes Demar DeRozen Derrick White LeMarcus Aldridge Jacob Poeltl
1627854.png 201942.png 1628401.png 200746.png 1627751.png

Benches

Memphis Grizzlies: Shelvin Mack, Jevon Carter, Dillon Brooks, JaMychal Green, Justin Haliday, Joakim Noah, Omar Casspi, Chandler Parsons, Ivan Rabb, 

San Antonio: Marco Belinelli, Davis Bertans, Dante Cunningham, Drew Eubanks, Pau Gasol, Rudy Gay, Chimezie Metu, Patty Mills, Dejounte Murray, Quincy Pondexter, Lonnie Walker IV, 

Grizzlies: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets | Promotions | Watch Parties

Spurs: Preview | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | 

Depth Charts: CBS | ESPN | Yahoo

Injuries: CBS | ESPN | FOX | Yahoo

this one my be a   BAD ONE TWO

8 minutes ago, gfaulk09 said:

The Grizz needs to lose embarrassingly so that the FO has no choice but to fire JB.. 

Multiple last minute losses sprinkled in by blowouts last two months  isn't embarrassing??     I mean i guess Pelicans could've mooned our team on the way off the court or something but.....

3 hours ago, gfaulk09 said:

The Grizz needs to lose embarrassingly so that the FO has no choice but to fire JB.. 

its not a jb thing its a FRONT OFFICE THING A 

when Michael heisley sold the grizzlies that was the turn for the worst ,Heisley came out on tv and told the great fans of Memphis that he had a three year plan and by the third year the Memphis grizzlies will make the play-offs and they did , thats a owner who CARES about his FANS and the city of MEMPHIS .this clown they have now seems to me that  he does not care enough , he not at any games he not on T.V . if I was living in Memphis and these  things keep happen , DO NOT SUPPORT THIS TEAM . UNTIL THEY PUT A GOOD GM AND A SOLID ROSTER. TOGETHER

I will be there... looking for any / all of the possibly positive takeaways.

oh... THIS TIME - imma eat BEFORE I head to the game .

4 hours ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

I will be there... looking for any / all of the possibly positive takeaways.

oh... THIS TIME - imma eat BEFORE I head to the game .

Good idea.  Seemed you were feeling no pain after the last one.

Normally this is the point of the thread where I say it will be close lead for the Grizzlies in the first half, but the Grizzlies will lose the lead in the 3rd quarter and lose.

But enough of the pessimism, at least not today.  Today, I'm going to be Mr. Positive.  Mr. Sunshine. Mr. GrizzliesCanBeatAnyone&TonightTheyDo.

Grizzlies will win!

(I must admit that my true belief is that this team won't make the playoffs, and therefore will win some of these games unexpectedly, just to reward the Celtics with the #9 pick)

7 hours ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

... THIS TIME - imma eat BEFORE I head to the game .

I feel sorry for whoever is sitting next to you...

Image result for People Vomiting On Roller Coasters

3 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

Mack's in, right on cue the lead is gone.

It’s truly amazing. It’s not like he’s done anything particularly wrong, but he shows in and the lead vanishes.

Do the Spurs have any assets we could pluck? Because somehow gettin Marc n Mike on that team would be nasty. Conley-Derozan-Gay-Aldridge-Gasol my god.

Maybe they'd take Marc for Bertans, Pau and a 1st. Bring it full circle and let Pau retire as a Grizz.

3 minutes ago, cdp said:

Do the Spurs have any assets we could pluck? Because somehow gettin Marc n Mike on that team would be nasty. Conley-Derozan-Gay-Aldridge-Gasol my god.

Maybe they'd take Marc for Bertans, Pau and a 1st. Bring it full circle and let Pau retire as a Grizz.

😕 setting aside why you want to see a good Spurs team...

We’ve seen what Mike, Rudy, and Marc look like. It ain’t good. And this is when they were supposedly in their prime. 

Alright ... Mack, Noah, Jamychal, Caspi, and Holliday are bringing it in 2nd quarter.  Good run there guys!

Spurs are deep into their bench for this early time. Are they playing rope-a-dope?