Sign in to follow this  
Ole Dirty Klondike

Chancun Depreciation Thread

Am I the only one that reads back through old posts praying that I didn’t say something stupid?

💫🤣

Casually scrolling and judging everybody then I see my avatar -> uh-ohhh

6 hours ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

Am I the only one that reads back through old posts praying that I didn’t say something stupid?

💫🤣

Casually scrolling and judging everybody then I see my avatar -> uh-ohhh

Judge not, lest ye be judged!

HALELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FollowingFollowing @wojespn

More

Memphis has agreed to trade Chandler Parsons to Atlanta for Solomon Hill and Miles Plumlee, league sources tell ESPN.

Well, it's official. No more Chancun

Also, for all of those people who said we would never trade that contract and it couldn;t be traded.....never say never.

This trade is more mental than anything else. Parsons' contract had become a psychological albatross for this franchise. This is turning a new page and moving on from a horrible mistake.

2 minutes ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

Also, for all of those people who said we would never trade that contract and it couldn;t be traded.....never say never.

This trade is more mental than anything else. Parsons' contract had become a psychological albatross for this franchise. This is turning a new page and moving on from a horrible mistake.

Here here!

Chandler Parsons Independence Day!

Chancun, you were an inspiration. You kept a city in hope limbo as you “rehabbed” while partying in Mexico and on yachts in the Gulf. You worked 73 days while collecting over $70M and managed to give nothing. You somehow get hot naive near underaged girls to still believe in you and hang with you (reference above +$70M). It was a marvelous job from a great con man. Bravo.

Be great at something. You were great at being a fake man...a cheap trick...a con. So long

4 minutes ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

I can't believe Hawks aren't getting at least a 2nd rounder out of this.

Maybe one of those guys was a PITA for the Hawks staff.

1 minute ago, Commadoor Sixty-four said:

Does this mean Dillon Brooks is our longest tenured player?

Dillon and Rabb

Calkins is airing out all the dirty laundry on Parsons now LOL

He says even Chandlers agent said CP was exploiting his situation and team was right to banish him.  LMAO. 

1 minute ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Calkins is airing out all the dirty laundry on Parsons now LOL

He says even Chandlers agent said CP was exploiting his situation and team was right to banish him.  LMAO. 

good

Injuries happen. FO shouldn't have forced the issue that first season on the team it really screwed everything up. Respect to him for coming back at the end of the season. Peace Parsons!

1 hour ago, Grizzled Vet said:

I can't believe Hawks aren't getting at least a 2nd rounder out of this.

Maybe one of those guys was a PITA for the Hawks staff.

I'm never surprised by moves because i just humble myself and realize I don't have the information that the NBA execs have. I think in this day and age too many people rely on these websites with salary info and ESPN trade machine, etc and think we know more than we actually do. I think people really think they are NBA execs. i'm just a fan with a normal job and a normal life.

I've been saying for months that we could trade this contract(we numerous people telling me that it would never happen). I firmly believe Wallace didn't want to trade Parsons because if he did, it would make him face his mistake. This new FO came in and did it right away. 

Nothing personal but don't let the door hit you on the way out....it might cause another injury.

8 minutes ago, Commadoor Sixty-four said:

The only player that I have zero fondness or remembrance of or for that ever played for the Grizzlies.

and of course Iavaroni, but he was pretending  to be a coach.

Steve Francis might have been one, if he had ever played for them.  Just drafted though.

Thank you for showing us how stupid our previous front office was. I hope we never sign any other divas like Parsons. Contributed absolutely nothing but headache to this organization. Good riddance. 

Chancre PegLeg brought this franchise to its knees and resulted in the breakup of the "Fab Four"

Good RIDDANCE!

Free at last!

WhoooooooHoooooo!

Honestly it's like being woken from a bad dream. 

I really hated everything this guy was about. 

13 minutes ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

Chancun...the gift that keeps on giving. Uhh the young lady is dressed, not sure why it's blocked

The girl is definitely fine. Chancun, the most non-Grizzly personality in the entire NBA. PEACE.