Sign in to follow this  
Ole Dirty Klondike

Chancun Depreciation Thread

He's not technically gone but the chances of us seeing him in a Grizz uni ever again is slim to none and slim just took an Uber out of town. 

He doesn't deserve one of these

And the cancer hasn't been cut out yet

3 hours ago, BigHunkALove said:

what happen to the love

4 minutes ago, lions said:

what happen to the love

its' gone like parsons knees

11 minutes ago, memphis slim said:

hey. I’m here!!

slim. 

Hey, get of town

We don't want any chance of him coming back

9 minutes ago, Memphisyank said:

quote: 

"Let me play!" Parsons shouted at Wallace several times after hitting 3-pointers during the scrimmage, sources said. Wallace and the organization hasn't been willing to do that without a G League assignment -- and admittedly told Parsons even that might not be enough to convince them.

What an A     hole

33 minutes ago, lions said:

what happen to the love

there ain't no more left to give, only anger

52 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

The cancer won't be gone until Wallace is freed!!

Lol y’all please don’t take chancunes side after he shafted us for 3 years. Arguably two of mike and Marc’s best years to compete 

6 minutes ago, Memphisyank said:

Lol y’all please don’t take chancunes side after he shafted us for 3 years. Arguably two of mike and Marc’s best years to compete 

It’s kinda silly to be mad at Parsons for signing a contract that was offered to him. Be mad at the front office 

He does seem like a d bag though. I’m not on either side 

9 minutes ago, Allen said:

It’s kinda silly to be mad at Parsons for signing a contract that was offered to him. Be mad at the front office 

He does seem like a d bag though. I’m not on either side 

I don’t know man, I’m 40 and my knees hurt like a b#tch every single day but I still go bust my tail and go for an hour in the gym. Forgive me but I never had a lot of sympathy for his knee soreness. Not comparing myself to an nba athlete in skill of course but he could have given the us something more than a pipe dream. 

5 minutes ago, Memphisyank said:

I don’t know man, I’m 40 and my knees hurt like a b#tch every single day but I still go bust my tail and go for an hour in the gym. Forgive me but I never had a lot of sympathy for his knee soreness. Not comparing myself to an nba athlete in skill of course but he could have given the us something more than a pipe dream. 

SO if Chris Wallace offered you  a contract, you would not take it, because you know you have knee soreness?  The moves that have us in the shape we are in aren't from any individual player, but bone-headed front office moves- until that changes I don't see us getting any better.

Thanks Chandler, for trying to work your way back. Not only for yourself but for the team. He could've pulled a Jerome James came in out of shape but he's been putting in the work this entire time. His knees just ain't cooperating.

We all who truly brought this on the team, the same one that amazingly still has a job after all this. He should be the one leaving the Grizz indefinitely, not Parsons.

1 hour ago, ranstay said:

SO if Chris Wallace offered you  a contract, you would not take it, because you know you have knee soreness?  The moves that have us in the shape we are in aren't from any individual player, but bone-headed front office moves- until that changes I don't see us getting any better.

That’s not what I said at all. I’m saying I wish he had given us something.. play through the pain for 15-17 a game 

1 hour ago, ranstay said:

The cancer won't be gone until Wallace is freed!!

🤔

Uh... I think you misspelled tarred and feathered .

I know ... spell check is a fickle beast 

30 minutes ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

🤔

Uh... I think you misspelled tarred and feathered .

I know ... spell check is a fickle beast 

Let's just say, I don't want Chris Wallace negotiating anything but the traffic, as he leaves town.  So, NO, I don't want him tarred and feathered that might impede his departure.

1 hour ago, ALT GRIND said:

He's like a bad Andy Kaufman character.  

Or a bad guy on Beverly Hills 90210.