Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis vs Detroit - 1/2/2019

9 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

Jevon is not active for the game.

Way to plan, coach. 

3 minutes ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

It's just amazing how many teams come into FEF with supreme confidence, shooting better than Grizz, shooting 3's better than the Grizz, blocking the Grizz shot. There's no home court advantage at all, maybe be a disadvantage. Once again, this team doesn't have enough talent. 

We literally have maybe 6 guys that would make an NBA roster.  Jaren, Mike, Marc, Kyle, Temple and JaM.  All the rest are questionable or literally were out of the NBA.  

5 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Oh that dream is over with brother.   Time to switch it to developing Jaren, Kyle, and Dillon chemistry.   They waited too late to turn the keys over to Mike and Marc.   You do that when your guys are entering not exiting their primes. 

They just gotta find that balance between developing the young fellas, and keeping Mike n Marc involved enough to get out of that pick debt. 

This is the type of performance I was scared we’d see this season. The first month had me believing in fool’s gold I suppose. 

2 minutes ago, cdp said:

They just gotta find that balance between developing the young fellas, and keeping Mike n Marc involved enough to get out of that pick debt. 

Problem isnt keeping Mike and Marc involve its keeping Mike and Marc off crutches.   Them dudes always hurt.    I think the developing young guys thing has sorted itself out already by process of elimination.    We only have 2 young guys to invest in (Jaren and Dillon) and two others i am curious about (Jevon and Rabb).  

5 minutes ago, bobblybook1 said:

Jaren is the only player we have worth anything 

this may actually be true

its sad

having said that, it was another putrid 3rd qtr that cost us the game.

4 minutes ago, grizz1016 said:

We are who we thought we would be - a bad team with serious lack of talent. 

thanks Chancun

3 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

thanks Chancun

No idea how we get better. Mike and Marc are exiting their primes. They are good role players and will be moving forward but are asked to be the stars. JJJ is the one with the most talent then we have role players we can develop in Kyle, Dillon and Jevon. How do we attract FAs? It will take tanking the next 2-3 seasons to build this team back up IMO. Give Boston the pick hopefully next year and start tanking big time in 2019 and 2020.

3 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

thanks Chancun

He wanted to play but they wouldn't afraid they would mess up this well oiled machine. Senden played pretty good in the 1st half didn't get on the floor the 2nd. That's the way it goes with JB.

3 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

He wanted to play but they wouldn't afraid they would mess up this well oiled machine. Senden played pretty good in the 1st half didn't get on the floor the 2nd. That's the way it goes with JB.

Chancun wants it his own way

He won't play G-league to find out how he goes, but lies to the media saying he wants to

3 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

F that dude. He is all about himself.

5 minutes ago, grizz1016 said:

No idea how we get better. Mike and Marc are exiting their primes. They are good role players and will be moving forward but are asked to be the stars. JJJ is the one with the most talent then we have role players we can develop in Kyle, Dillon and Jevon. How do we attract FAs? It will take tanking the next 2-3 seasons to build this team back up IMO. Give Boston the pick hopefully next year and start tanking big time in 2019 and 2020.

The only options are that Marc opts out and takes a lesser deal or Marc gets traded, we have no other assets that are of value

Temple, JaM are expiring anyway so may as well let them drop off the books

Dillon is not going to get you much

Kyle needs to be kept, Jaren IS the GRIZZLIES

Mike is broken

The rest could be given away for free

4 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

The only options are that Marc opts out and takes a lesser deal or Marc gets traded, we have no other assets that are of value

Temple, JaM are expiring anyway so may as well let them drop off the books

Dillon is not going to get you much

Kyle needs to be kept, Jaren IS the GRIZZLIES

Mike is broken

The rest could be given away for free

For who? That’s my concern. Who can we get to rebuild around JJJ? I think we are f’d for the next 3-4 years. We gotta go in tank mode for a few seasons and build thru the draft. It sucks for the fan base but that might be the only route 

On 12/13/2018 at 10:59 AM,  Allensaid: 

I have years of games and results. Remember when Gasol didn’t even attempt a shot in the 4th quarter of an elimination game?

Yall continue to expect him to be a consistent reliable  scoring presence even though we have ten  years of evidence that that’s not his game. It’s insanity 

With Conley all a team has to do is put a bigger athletic defender on him and he’s done for. 

8 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

You seem to forget that Marc doesn't want him on the team - he never has - and that says a lot

2 minutes ago, grizz1016 said:

For who? That’s my concern. Who can we get to rebuild around JJJ? I think we are f’d for the next 3-4 years. 

Thats what a worthless contract for 25% of the capspace does to you

3 minutes ago, Allen said:
   On 12/13/2018 at 10:59 AM,  Allensaid: 

I have years of games and results. Remember when Gasol didn’t even attempt a shot in the 4th quarter of an elimination game?

Yall continue to expect him to be a consistent reliable  scoring presence even though we have ten  years of evidence that that’s not his game. It’s insanity 

With Conley all a team has to do is put a bigger athletic defender on him and he’s done for. 

Yeah Gasol and Conley cannot be relied on to lead this team into the POs. It shows how important ZBo and TA were. We have to develop JJJ and hopefully Dillon and Carter pan out as well. Then somehow need to strike gold in Free Agency which is unlikely 

I feel like I've been lied to by a close friend or family member. We are bad.

5 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

You seem to forget that Marc doesn't want him on the team - he never has - and that says a lot

Parsons doesn’t party the right way.