chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies vs LA Clippers - 12/5/18

Grizzlies Gametime Discussion

Date/Time: Wednesday, December 5, 7:00 PM

Memphis Grizzlies vs L A Clippers

Television: NBALP | Fox Sports South

Memphis Radio: 92.9FM | 680AM

Promotions: Grizz Rally Flag

Grizz Social: iTunes Google Play Facebook Twitter Google+ Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Flickr YouTube LinkedIn

Grizzlies Starting 5

Mike Conley Garrett Temple Kyle Anderson Jaren Jackson Marc Gasol
201144.png 202066.png 203937.png 1628991.png 201188.png

Clippers Starting 5

Patrick Beverley Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Tabias Harris Danillo Gallinari Marcin Gortat
201976.png 1628983.png 202699.png 201568.png 101162.png

Benches

Memphis Grizzlies: Shelvin Mack, Jevon Carter, Wayne Seldon, Dillon Brooks, JaMychal Green, Omar Casspi, Chandler Parsons, Ivan Rabb, DJ Stephens, Marshon Brooks, Yuta Watanabe, Joachim Noah

Los Angeles: Avery Bradleyi, Angelo Delgado, Montrezl Harrell, Boban Marjonovic, Luc Mbah a Mute, Jonathan Motley, Jerome Robinson, Mike Scott, Milas Teodosic, Sindarius Thornwell, Tyrone Wallace, Lou Williams

Grizzlies: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets | Promotions | Watch Parties

Clippers: Preview | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | 

Depth Charts: CBS | ESPN | Yahoo

Injuries: CBS | ESPN | FOX | Yahoo

9 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

Never thought about it, but Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and Sindarius Thornwell sound like secondary characters in a Harry Potter book.

LMAO

ill be on a freaking plane again for this one. I hope you guys keep the commentary coming. it is a much better way to follow the game than the Feed provided by NBA

We owe these guys.  And how about giving Jevon Carter a little burn.  Put him in when Pat Beverley checks in, with instructions to hound him all over the **** court.

Prediction: The teams will be within 4 points of each other with less than 3 minutes to play.

If Grizzlies avoid foul trouble and make baskets down the stretch, they win.

Edited to add: Given the placing of the 2 teams within the divisional race, this is the standard must win game comment.

2 hours ago, CarloJ63 said:

We owe these guys.  And how about giving Jevon Carter a little burn.  Put him in when Pat Beverley checks in, with instructions to hound him all over the **** court.

We just need our courtside fans to taunt Beverley to throw the ball at them. (it worked in Dallas) :lol:

5 hours ago, Memphisyank said:

ill be on a freaking plane again for this one. I hope you guys keep the commentary coming. it is a much better way to follow the game than the Feed provided by NBA

Just a heads up if you can get WiFi on the plane you can watch it. PM me if you want and I can show you how ✌️

6 minutes ago, Subliminal said:

Just a heads up if you can get WiFi on the plane you can watch it. PM me if you want and I can show you how ✌️

Making a play for a free bag of airline peanuts???

7 hours ago, fanboyslim said:

Never thought about it, but Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and Sindarius Thornwell sound like secondary characters in a Harry Potter book.

Dead.

11 minutes ago, Father Pat said:

Making a play for a free bag of airline peanuts???

I take great offense to this. Is helping a fellow Grizzlie fan truly not enough?

As my great grandpappy used to say:

“If you do one good deed, your reward is to be set to do another and harder and better one.”

1 hour ago, Subliminal said:

I take great offense to this. Is helping a fellow Grizzlie fan truly not enough?

As my great grandpappy used to say:

“If you do one good deed, your reward is to be set to do another and harder and better one.”

That's cool, I like the sentiment, not the burden though

Was he JFK's speechwriter?

Gallo making a heap of 3s was the difference last time.

And Mike Conley being done over by the refs for that 6TH foul, of course

Keep him and Blue Lou in check and we should get this at home

Omari Sanfoka II: Joakim Noah is active tonight, Bickerstaff said.Didn’t rule out playing him, just depends on how things go.

– viaTwitter

I see yuta out there too

Unfortunately I could only find the Clips feed. I hate Ralph Lawler, but I like that they have Corey Maggette now. Makes it a little more bearable .