Sign in to follow this  
LuvThem Grizzlies

Has Casspi not got a thread?

Even though he didn't have a good game the last 1, he has been playing really good when given the opportunity to play, I think he has produced quite well for the Grizz. I've been pleasantly surprised by his play.

46 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

Even though he didn't have a good game the last 1, he has been playing really good when given the opportunity to play, I think he has produced quite well for the Grizz. I've been pleasantly surprised by his play.

I expected him to be the least productive of all our new guys, but he has been a very pleasant surprise so far.  What I am most surprised with is his fundamentally smart play.  I guess he was another one of those high BBIQ guys they loaded up on.  I just didn't realize it.

3 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

I expected him to be the least productive of all our new guys, but he has been a very pleasant surprise so far.  What I am most surprised with is his fundamentally smart play.  I guess he was another one of those high BBIQ guys they loaded up on.  I just didn't realize it.

Me too. The thing with Casspi, I think we just remembered him for hanging out behind the arc and occasionally hitting a 3. This year he is often getting in the paint and is doing an outstanding job of scoring at the rim. If they had said Casspi was going to bang in the paint, I would have thought they were nuts.

7 hours ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

that's is what veteran leadership is about

I know he was the leading Grizz at fg% at rim. I kind of love his wacky form. That shamgod move he did earlier in the season was wild too. Be cool to see him succeed in a slightly bigger role