Sign in to follow this  
Grizzled Vet

Playoff watch - how many wins do you think it will take

I suppose that’s why it’s usually referred to as the 2016-17 or whatever season. Now you knuckleheads shut your traps and post some Kyle Anderson highlights or something

9 hours ago, Kevin B Moses said:

Why can't you understand that when I say 2016, I mean 2016-2017. This year to me is 2018, because that's when the season begins. Haven't we gone over this before?

If you do it that way then for the 2011-2012 season are you going to say 2011?  There were no regular season games played that season in 2011.  The whole regular season and the playoffs took place in 2012.   It just makes no sense Kevin.  I think you need to make some adjustments and get with the program.

Sub, issue some demerits until he complies!

11 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

If you do it that way then for the 2011-2012 season are you going to say 2011?  There were no regular season games played that season in 2011.  The whole regular season and the playoffs took place in 2012.   It just makes no sense Kevin.  I think you need to make some adjustments and get with the program.

Sub, issue some demerits until he complies!

Actually, that season started on Christmas day, 2011.

4 minutes ago, Wells said:

Actually, that season started on Christmas day, 2011.

Noooooooooooooo!   Dang!  My memory failed again.

Sub, issue me five demerits and give KBM a Grizzlies merit badge and a cookie!

On 12/6/2018 at 12:53 PM, Rdk4121 said:

I think everyone in the west minus the Suns (way less) and the Warriors and OKC (more) will have between 42 and 46 wins. Should be fun. The team to watch is the Spurs, will they are usually a lock for the playoffs, they might fade soon and might end up making some changes at the end of the season.

I don't disagree with anything you're saying, but I want to point out that OKC has yet to play many divisional games.

Right now, they've only played one and so they have 15 games remaining in the toughest division in basketball (it pains me to now say the Northwest is the toughest division in basketball, but it's true).  Given how tight the West is, they are like the rest of the West (minus Suns and Warriors) as a non-gimme to make the playoffs.

Although, injuries are going to play a big role.