Back2Grizzness

Joakim Noah

33 minutes ago, Teddy.B said:

Don't want to start a thread for this but was wondering would people prefer the joker or Embiid?

If it was a view to our Grizzlies line up to partner Jaren, out of those two choices, I would say Jokic, but if it was a straight up choice, then it'd be Embiid.

But I think Marc is a great pairing for Jaren.

If you remember my historical posts, I've liked Julius Randle a lot as as a Zbo Mark II, but now having seen Jaren's game and his development, I don't think Randle is the right on-court fit. I think we need a big that plays like Marc, at the top of the key, can hit the outside shot at a good clip is the right fit. Therefore, Marc is proving to be the perfect fit with Jaren

Was Noah the leak to Shams? Someone just asked this on 92.9, and I can't really listen to hear what was being said, but they were referring the Gasol & Noah interaction after the Spurs game (on twitter if you haven't seen it).

I know that for the fisticuffs everyone thought it was Parsons, even though he wasn't reportedly in the locker room.

But there was also the leak regarding Parsons yelling at Wallace.  And now there is the Gasol & Noah interaction after the game.

There was also a leak on Dillon Brooks injury that the media knew before it was announced.

I'm trying to remember other "leaks" coming out before Noah was added, but maybe I'm not remembering a lot of stuff.

On 12/4/2018 at 2:02 AM, BigHunkALove said:

If it was a view to our Grizzlies line up to partner Jaren, out of those two choices, I would say Jokic, but if it was a straight up choice, then it'd be Embiid.

But I think Marc is a great pairing for Jaren.

If you remember my historical posts, I've liked Julius Randle a lot as as a Zbo Mark II, but now having seen Jaren's game and his development, I don't think Randle is the right on-court fit. I think we need a big that plays like Marc, at the top of the key, can hit the outside shot at a good clip is the right fit. Therefore, Marc is proving to be the perfect fit with Jaren

I would like to give a Jaren-Zion pairing a test drive.  

25 minutes ago, Grizzled Vet said:

Was Noah the leak to Shams? Someone just asked this on 92.9, and I can't really listen to hear what was being said, but they were referring the Gasol & Noah interaction after the Spurs game (on twitter if you haven't seen it).

I know that for the fisticuffs everyone thought it was Parsons, even though he wasn't reportedly in the locker room.

But there was also the leak regarding Parsons yelling at Wallace.  And now there is the Gasol & Noah interaction after the game.

There was also a leak on Dillon Brooks injury that the media knew before it was announced.

I'm trying to remember other "leaks" coming out before Noah was added, but maybe I'm not remembering a lot of stuff.

What happened between Noah and Gasol? 

3 minutes ago, SC Grizz said:

What happened between Noah and Gasol? 

Lots of different interpretations on what is going on here.  It depends on how you see it, but I see it as a missed handshake by Gasol.

Interesting the thing between Marc and Noah- an Article ran a while back saying that parsons was a big part of why Noah came to the grizz. 

However, I wouldnt read too much into it. 

50 minutes ago, Grizzled Vet said:

Lots of different interpretations on what is going on here.  It depends on how you see it, but I see it as a missed handshake by Gasol.

I was B.S fake news again

23 minutes ago, lions said:

I was B.S fake news again

Yeah it looks like someone (another GM?) is trying to create chaos within our organisation.

But it doesn't answer the question about who is the rat in the ranks leaking internal stuff

Somebody stirring the pot! I don't see much here. I also saw the end of the game and Noah was hyped. He just hit Holiday pretty hard (probably in a soft spot) and Holiday responded and if the video was longer you would see him smile. 

18 minutes ago, BLUEandGOLD said:

Somebody stirring the pot! I don't see much here. I also saw the end of the game and Noah was hyped. He just hit Holiday pretty hard (probably in a soft spot) and Holiday responded and if the video was longer you would see him smile. 

I agree. Doesn't look like anything to me.

10 minutes ago, BLUEandGOLD said:

Ridiculous.  I don't see any problems whatsoever.  And I saw the end of the game too, and Noah pushed Holiday the way you would push your buddy.  It was obviously good natured,

As for Gasol, he was being Gasol.  He did do a quick handshake, but he was doing that with everyone.

1. I think people are making something out of nothing. We all know how Marc is at times and I don't think Noah took any offense.

2. I don't think a player is the leaker. I think it's Hollinger to be honest. I think it has to be a FO person. A player would not know about the Oubre trade at all beforehand. Either him or Tayshaun.

Making something out of nothing

21 hours ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

1. I think people are making something out of nothing. We all know how Marc is at times and I don't think Noah took any offense.

2. I don't think a player is the leaker. I think it's Hollinger to be honest. I think it has to be a FO person. A player would not know about the Oubre trade at all beforehand. Either him or Tayshaun.

I don't rule out Hollinger, but these leaks weren't typical of the last few years.  It seems these have started since Noah arrived.

Tayshaun could be a possibility if he had something to gain in all this.

I actually believe that it was the Suns organization that leaked the trade, just because it happened while both the Wizards and Grizzlies were playing.  I don't discount that Wallace was part of the miscommunication problem.

2 hours ago, Grizzled Vet said:

I actually believe that it was the Suns organization that leaked the trade,

Me too. The owner is a knucklehead, and has been getting it from everyone in Phoenix. He probably didn't want to look like an idiot again, so he tried to save face by spinning it.