WVgrizz

Dillon Brooks out 6-8 weeks. Do we bring in anyone?

4 minutes ago, BeastModeGrizz said:

Is it time for “ The Chosen One “ to get some playing time? #WatanabeTime

I would like to see what he could bring but I would say this just means a lot of minutes for Selden and M.Brooks. Yuta would be my guess to lengthen the bench. 

13 minutes ago, IdrinkGuinness said:

Mccaw maybe ? not really sure who we can sign maybe bring in  wantanabe 

Joe Johnson ? 

1 hour ago, Kevin B Moses said:

Would they now wish they had kept Andrew?

:lol:

… that was a joke, right?

1 hour ago, The Stro Show said:

call up DJ and Yuta

I'd bring up Yuta for the Bucks game for sure.  His length and athleticism would me more useful against that team.   Otherwise who on this team can actually stick with Giannis.   Jaren would be the only other option. 

1 minute ago, smit-tay griz said:

Curious, why?

DJ is a jumper and would have the advantage on a team that can rebound.  For Yuta, he's better at shooting and driving in the paint, not rebound so much.  So, he'd play well against a smaller team.

4 minutes ago, rc0213 said:

DJ is a jumper and would have the advantage on a team that can rebound.  For Yuta, he's better at shooting and driving in the paint, not rebound so much.  So, he'd play well against a smaller team.

For a SG/SF, Yuta was a pretty good rebounder in college, plus he's four inches taller and eighteen pounds heavier, which may or may not be helpful for getting into rebound position.  I checked DJ's college rebounding stats too and he slightly edged Yuta in that department though, so leaping ability could be helpful too.  I guess it's just a matter of who turns out to be more effective.