Sign in to follow this  
LuvThem Grizzlies

The Grizz has to quit playing yo-yo with Marc & Mike

1 hour ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

Should have been Marshon. He's not scared of the moment AND he was hitting ... did not sniff the floor after the half though.

Feels kinda like we are trying too hard to get Mike back into things... We should just let him gradually work his way back... we know what he's capable of - he has nothing to prove to us. Use these games to see who else wants to and can actually step up for us in crunch time. 

Marc doesn't like that role. Dillion feels a little TA-ish to me. HE believes he can do it but WE ... or at least me - I don't have that much confidence in him yet.

Mike is working his way back- he still can and DID get us some crunch time points. 

Dillon was Mr. Big shot in college and he is fearless. I remember him sinking a huge 3 last year with the game on the line. We did go on to lose but the confidence he showed in taking that shot was no fluke 

7 minutes ago, Subliminal said:

I little too soon on that one bud. Milwaukee up big on GSW mid third though

Milwaukee putting on a show. Hope they keep pounding them.

1 hour ago, Subliminal said:

I little too soon on that one bud. Milwaukee up big on GSW mid third though

Yeah, I was.

The warriors can be beat. They aren't invincible. To me their weakness is their defense. Neither KD nor Curry like to play defense. They don't have a bench, and what happens when you play your starters too much, their legs get weak. Yes the warriors are 9-2. Yes they still are the favorite. But teams that can make them work offensively can beat that team.

Nobody on the warriors can deal with Jaren, and Marc's a magician out on the floor. The warriors are beatable. But you have to really wear them down to do it. 

1 hour ago, Kevin B Moses said:

Yeah, I was.

The warriors can be beat. They aren't invincible. To me their weakness is their defense. Neither KD nor Curry like to play defense. They don't have a bench, and what happens when you play your starters too much, their legs get weak. Yes the warriors are 9-2. Yes they still are the favorite. But teams that can make them work offensively can beat that team.

Nobody on the warriors can deal with Jaren, and Marc's a magician out on the floor. The warriors are beatable. But you have to really wear them down to do it. 

I’m with you man I was gutted when Conley got his face smashed and TA was limited in our series with them. I believe we could have pulled it out that year (I know they didn’t have Durant then).

I can’t stand GS and I love that the Grizz have had their number in a sizable handful of games since they’ve become a juggernaut. I’m with you more than you know, I’m just more of a wait and see type than a great proclaimer. 

That being said, go Grizz 😎

1 hour ago, Subliminal said:

I’m with you man I was gutted when Conley got his face smashed and TA was limited in our series with them. I believe we could have pulled it out that year (I know they didn’t have Durant then).

I can’t stand GS and I love that the Grizz have had their number in a sizable handful of games since they’ve become a juggernaut. I’m with you more than you know, I’m just more of a wait and see type than a great proclaimer. 

That being said, go Grizz 😎

+1

3 hours ago, Kevin B Moses said:

Yeah, I was.

I'm not so confident like you but I agree with you about Harden and Paul, they ain't won nothing and the Grizz regularly handed out AZZZ whuppins to Faul and his old mates at the Clippers.

We don't get the calls man. Zbo gets clobbered and dang near decapitated but no whistles, gives a love tap to Adams and gets rubbed out of the play-off series, but Draymond does worse and gets no suspension.

The NBA suits are protecting their money markets and jersey sales, so anyone who breathes on Harden, Faul, Curry, Lillard the whiner, KD gonna get fouled out of the game

9 hours ago, Kevin B Moses said:

What is this about, are you mad that the grizzlies are actually competitive, so you have to re-hash old arguments about how Mike and Marc aren't stars?

Good Grief. Marc has made the allstar team 3 years, won the dpoy. The only time Mike has ever been asked to be the guy was in the 2016-2017 playoffs. Guess what, Mike recorded the 5th best per, over guys like James Harden and he did it with very little help, and the entire spurs team trying to stop him.

Give me a break man, you argument is tired.

This is why this board is a cancer, because of miserables. MemphisX is so beside himself that he is only interested in talking about Jaren or the 2019 draft. OKD only posts when the grizzlies lose.

smh.

Jesus, why does this guy spend 50 hours a day beeching about "the board" what "the board" thinks, how positive "the board" is, why "the board" doesnt believe in the Grizzlies, why "the board" wants to blow it up, why this poster wants to see a different group of players. Who cares? Everyone on here has a right to feel how they want to about these players.  Is there anyway you can get your own message board or group and discuss Grizz amongst people who are positive since you are so "tired" of 90% of the fans here? I will help you find a website.

11 hours ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

Should have been Marshon. He's not scared of the moment AND he was hitting ... did not sniff the floor after the half though.

Feels kinda like we are trying too hard to get Mike back into things... We should just let him gradually work his way back... we know what he's capable of - he has nothing to prove to us. Use these games to see who else wants to and can actually step up for us in crunch time. 

Marc doesn't like that role. Dillion feels a little TA-ish to me. HE believes he can do it but WE ... or at least me - I don't have that much confidence in him yet.

Mike is working his way back- he still can and DID get us some crunch time points. 

I don't think Conley is as good as he was before he pumped himself up, but he might of had to do that to survive in the NBA. Or it might have been the loss of Hollins.

9 hours ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

I don't think Conley is as good as he was before he pumped himself up, but he might of had to do that to survive in the NBA. Or it might have been the loss of Hollins.

How, where did he do this?  In the weight room?  I don't understand.

You know Conley's best season was two coaches after Hollins?  Jus' sayin'...

On 11/8/2018 at 10:53 PM, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

Good insights Toke.

I was really impressed with our win over the Nuggets. We have a lot of guys who can contribute - sometimes that can be a blessing and sometimes a curse.

Jaren off the ball could be so dominant if Gasol were a true alpha. I would like to see JB continue to give him minutes and work Rabb in as the back up for both guys (Marc and Jaren). Marc post game was mad at himself for not being more aggressive.

Rabb nust continue to get steady rotation minutes though because he is our best (only) rebounder. I agree with you about Marshon and Conley. Whether it is Marshon, Dilly Dilly, Temple or Slo Mo Anderson we should ride these guys when they are hot and not force MC11 to do too much.

Side note - Can we cut Chandler Parsons yet? No joke - I believe an additional d league guy or second rounder would offer us more long term benefit. No disrespect to Chandler after his touching puff piece either, just fact.