Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Grizzlies vs 76ers - 11/10/2018

Grizzlies Gametime Discussion

Memphis Grizzlies (6-4) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (8-5)

Date/Time: Saturday, Nov 10, 7:00 PM CST

Television: NBALP | Fox Sports South

Memphis Radio: 92.9FM | 680AM

Promotions: 

Grizz Social: iTunes Google Play Facebook Twitter Google+ Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Flickr YouTube LinkedIn

Grizzlies Starting 5

Mike Conley Garrett Temple Kyle Anderson Jaren Jackson Marc Gasol
201144.png 202066.png 203937.png 1628991.png 201188.png

Sixers Starting 5

Ben Simmons J J Reddick Robert Covington Dario Saric Joel Embiid
1627732.png 200755.png 203496.png 203967.png 203954.png

Benches

Memphis: Sheldon Mack, Dillon Brooks, Marshon Brooks, Ivan Rabb, Chandler Parsons, Wayne Selden, JaMychal Green, Omar Casspi

Philadelphia: Markelle Fultz, TJ McConnell, Wilson Chandler, Mike Muscala, Amir Johnson, Jerryd Bayless, Zaire Smith, Furkan Kormaz, Landry Shamel, Shake Milton, DeMetrius Jackson

Grizzlies: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets | Promotions | Watch Parties

Suns: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets

Depth Charts: CBS | ESPN | Yahoo

Injuries: CBS | ESPN | FOX | Yahoo

pinned.

apologies may be in order for my tardiness BUT - had to go watch my Tigers lay it down in the forum tonight  - Go Tigers GO!

Thanks again for keeping up the long-standing tradition of us having the best NBA game threads in the business.

From 6th Man , to NSC ... to you !

Go GRIZZ

Rebounding vs. Turnovers. The grizzlies are #1 in turnover differential, while philly is second worst in the league in that stat. Conversely, Philly is 8th in rebounding differential while the grizzlies are 26th in that stat. Philly is getting nearly 50 boards a game while the grizzlies are only getting about 42 a game.

If the grizzlies can shoot a decent percentage, stay close on rebounding and limit second chance shots, the grizzlies will win this game going away.

It all starts with neutralizing Joel Embiid. Philly shoots 32 threes a game, and is only 23rd in the league in percentage, and I'd imagine it will be a lot worse in Memphis, but if Embiid controls the paint those bad 3s could become allyoops for Embiid. So, slow down embiid, and control his rebounding put backs should be okay after that.

sixers will be on a  back to back. that good news for the grizzlies    grizzlies 107 sixers 102

Will be very interesting game. We are not the only team that breaks “the mold” on their end with Simmons and Fulz where neither really can shoot. But dang Embiid is just a monster 

On 11/6/2018 at 10:38 PM, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

ohhh boy ! THIS is gonna be a good test to show us where we stand . The Forum is going to be ROCKING ! 

on a Friday night too ? woo-wee !

GO GRIZZ 

23 hours ago, grizz1016 said:

Game is on Sat night. Forum should still be rocking!

RIGHT!

sooo... Chip ? 

uh... you aiight? 

🙃

Can you edit the date in the OP ?

thanks !

14 hours ago, fanboyslim said:

I wonder if that obsessed Bayless fan isn't still following him around the league.

Ha! Was that yellow yellow or something like that?

26 minutes ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

RIGHT!

sooo... Chip ? 

uh... you aiight? 

🙃

Can you edit the date in the OP ?

thanks !

And they are 6-4 too lol

4 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

That stat is loosed somewhere.

I can’t say this has been a dominate performance 

2 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Ha! Was that yellow yellow or something like that?

I honestly don't remember. She disappeared the moment Bayless left. At least she was honest in that she knew Bayless was no world beater, and she openly admitted being smitten with him.

Unlike lilojmayo who never admitted it. :P

7 hours ago, fanboyslim said:

I honestly don't remember. She disappeared the moment Bayless left. At least she was honest in that she knew Bayless was no world beater, and she openly admitted being smitten with him.

Unlike lilojmayo who never admitted it. :P

She was going off to college. I think she was from Arlington. Yellow Yellow was what TA called Bayless.

https://boards.grizzliesonline.com/staff/