Kevin B Moses

Preseason basketball thread

Why has the NBA used the same production for so many years. Like that music and stuff?

8 hours ago, Once_a_hater said:

I think we slept on this kid.

You guys slept on him. I had him and Sexton ranked in my top 5. I looked for the thread but couldn’t find it.

Bridges went 4 for 10 for 10 points in 23 mins and 2 for 6 from three so Im not sure why the I told you so's are popping out so fast. He looks like a solid role player at best.

F'real all it takes is a nasty dunk to be labelled legit. You know who else was an amazin dunker? Fred Jones.

1 hour ago, Dwash said:

Bridges went 4 for 10 for 10 points in 23 mins and 2 for 6 from three so Im not sure why the I told you so's are popping out so fast. He looks like a solid role player at best.

I think he we will be way more than that, but Doncic is the real deal. I want him badly and he looks like Ben Simmons with a jumper, aka Euro Lebron.

47 minutes ago, cdp said:

F'real all it takes is a nasty dunk to be labelled legit. You know who else was an amazin dunker? Fred Jones.

Kostas Antetokoumpo can’t really play basketball, but he can do this.

8 hours ago, Once_a_hater said:

I think he we will be way more than that, but Doncic is the real deal. I want him badly and he looks like Ben Simmons with a jumper, aka Euro Lebron.

Doncic isn't going to fail. The guy is probably going to be the roy. The guy has basketball iq off the charts, and he has a game that can beat you in multiple ways. The problem will be his defense. But on offense, he is certainly I would say the next Chris Mullins.

9 hours ago, cdp said:

Joe Alexander as well.

2 hours ago, Wells said:

Joe Alexander as well.

I wonder who would contribute to the team more, 31 year old Joe Alexander or 30 year old Omri Casspi.

11 hours ago, The Stro Show said:

I wonder who would contribute to the team more, 31 year old Joe Alexander or 30 year old Omri Casspi.

Shouldn't be too hard to figure out.  One guy got dumped 8 games into his second season.  The other guy is starting his 10th NBA season.

2 hours ago, srmjr23 said:

Does anyone know how to watch the game? NBA League Pass isn't available until October 16th apparently. 

I have it on international league pass. I’m sure there will be links at the time of the game. It’s odd that it isn’t available on regular league pass, though.

1 hour ago, fanboyslim said:

I have it on international league pass. I’m sure there will be links at the time of the game. It’s odd that it isn’t available on regular league pass, though.

I see the games on my bootleg firestick league pass, but only the games marked "league pass" on the NBA.com app. Dont know why they would mark them league pass and not make them available to paid subscribers.

I guess I'm going to check out the Rocket's broadcast of the game.  I'm assuming it will be blacked out here, but maybe NBA Preseason rules won't be the same and it will be on.  Unlikely, but I'm going to check it out tonight.

Xfinity: Ch. 39, 639 HD
DirecTV: Ch. 674
AT&T U-Verse: Ch. 758, 1758 HD

NBA TV usually ran all the preseason games 1-2 days later.  It looks like they will be running Denver-Lakers twice, but not the Rockets Grizzlies.

1 hour ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

Ayton looks like a monster

13 minutes ago, The Stro Show said:

He looked so poised out there. 

Could be the best rookie this league has seen in a while.

I know its pace and space now, but I love a big man thats gone make you pay for switching itty bitty guards and forwards on him.