Sign in to follow this  
Iron Mike

There goes your Gasol-Conley-Evans core

hey. if you dig hockey, more power to you. I do pull for Nashville in hockey playoffs. again, I have really nothing against Nashville. and I never said they were the reason we didn’t get a team. had nothing to do with it. 

the bitterness comes from the, ‘oh since we just got a team and we need to build for them, just house them for a couple of years ‘. it was a slap. that’s all. and then the league and Nashville just couldn’t believe how Memphis just wouldn’t support them while here- then the whispers of, well that just goes to show why they didn’t deserve one- won’t support it. 

it was and is a false narrative. 

chicken still sucks btw! just having fun. please take no offense. water under the bridge but some lurking around here are old enough to remember all of that. 

slim. 

3 hours ago, Blue Bear said:

go eat a sandwich

You can get it your way, just like Mickey D’s

- - Project Pat

This thread has gone so far off the rails I thought I’d stumbled down the rabbit’s hole into the Nutheads thread ! 

As a born and raised ( autocorrect tried to turn raised into ‘racist’ - weird) Memphian , I’ve  always had this pride of being taught that Nashville was the capital but Memphis was the biggest city in Tennessee. I was and am still amazed when I tell someone I’m from Memphis and they can’t wait to gush over how great Memphis is.

oh and a&r on hickory hill has the best pulled pork sandwich hands down - fight me. 

?

On 7/15/2018 at 11:50 PM, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

This thread has gone so far off the rails I thought I’d stumbled down the rabbit’s hole into the Nutheads thread ! 

As a born and raised ( autocorrect tried to turn raised into ‘racist’ - weird) Memphian , I’ve  always had this pride of being taught that Nashville was the capital but Memphis was the biggest city in Tennessee. I was and am still amazed when I tell someone I’m from Memphis and they can’t wait to gush over how great Memphis is.

oh and a&r on hickory hill has the best pulled pork sandwich hands down - fight me. 

?

I'm still partial to Tops on Union across from Methodist Hospital.

On 7/18/2018 at 12:10 AM, Wells said:

I'm still partial to Tops on Union across from Methodist Hospital.

Is there much variance between the different Tops locations?

It's relative. The Union store is older, meaning the smoker has more of a developed atmosphere. A little more nuanced flavor.