Sign in to follow this  
Memphis Maverick

2019 NBA DRAFT

Just now, fanboyslim said:

Our pick is top 8 protected 

Like I said, where we getting a pick from?  I don't see us repeating this dismal season.

8 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

Like I said, where we getting a pick from?  I don't see us repeating this dismal season.

I got us winning 36 games next year 

9 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

Neither do I but I suspect the OP does

27 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

Neither do I but I suspect the OP does

Could go either way. Not writing anything off with the health issues this team has as of right now. ?

2 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

I guess a lot depends on this year's pick.

And health

30 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

And health

Exactly.  I expect Conley to be back and somewhat effective.  Hopefully we can resign Tyreke and have him be our primary bench scorer.  Anything more than what we have seen from Parsons this season will be gravy (though expensive gravy).  Adding a top prospect with some development of our scrub mob maybe we can give Boston a poorer selection.

1 hour ago, Dwash said:

I would gladly punt this one to Boston.

Yeah, it is worth trying to make the playoffs next season. Even if we fall short, next year's draft is not good outside of the top 4-5. Want to keep every bullet in the chamber for 2020 when Wiseman enters the draft.

1 hour ago, MemphisX said:

Yeah, it is worth trying to make the playoffs next season. Even if we fall short, next year's draft is not good outside of the top 4-5. Want to keep every bullet in the chamber for 2020 when Wiseman enters the draft.

This. Also we will have so many young players on our team. Rather keep a high pick for 2020 when we are getting closer to some flexibility in terms of cap (mike mark parsons)

Did you see Romeo's quick release 3-point shots in the Mickey D's game the other night.

Nice!

18 hours ago, The Stro Show said:

wait. he's got ups like that?!?! now i get the hype I've been hearing! lol

He’s in the 200s in the national rankings I think. But he will be way above that before he starts playing at Georgetown. 

Hes listed as a top 50 pg in the class. Lots of undervaluing scouts out there because of where he plays high school.

But he also played for the #1 AAU team in the country from what I understand. 

Seventh Woods and Kwe Parker were small guards with killer mixtapes. They barely play at UNC and Tennessee.