Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Sacramento @ Memphis 01/19/18

3 hours ago, BigHunkALove said:

Which part of the game do you mean?

I actually think that Gasol's only concern in the game is as a player coach this year. All he does in the game is make sure the young guys are in the right spot, especially on defense.

I can't remember who he was guarding, but Marc was guarding a guy on the perimeter one on one and forced a bad pass turnover. Anyone thinking Marc is not leading by example should watch that play. 

9 hours ago, Memphis Maverick said:

We’re supposed to be losing. Now we are 3 spots away from the 8th seed. Oh boy

Yeah but there are 3 teams that the Grizz is 6-7 games behind, if it was only 1 team I could see them having a chance but not 3.

10 hours ago, Kevin B Moses said:

The grizzlies are playing better. It is pretty obvious. I wouldn't be surprised if they went 9-1 honestly. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

If you're talking about this month, there are 11 games in January.

Sacramento Kings have the Wost upper Mangement in the N.B.A 

every body talking about chris wallace 7 years in a row play-off how about having VLADE DIVAC 

1 hour ago, memgrizzlies321 said:

The Kings, imo, are easily the worst team in the NBA.  It's not the end of the world that we won.  I watch a lot of league pass and Joerger is doing a terrible job.  He clearly has instructions from the FO to tank.  

I think we'll end up getting the 4th or 5th pick.  Team I think we're better than:

Kings, Hawks, Magic

Iffy:

Mavericks

Teams Better Than Us:

Suns, Lakers (with Lonzo), Nets, Bulls, Hornets, Jazz, Nuggets, Knicks, Pistons

Can y'all pick 5 teams better than us?

True, but the record doesn't really matter. What matters is what ping pong balls go in our favor.

1 minute ago, GoGrizz! said:

True, but the record doesn't really matter. What matters is what ping pong balls go in our favor.

People forget that the team with the worst record only has a 25% chance of landing the 1st pick.

1 hour ago, memgrizzlies321 said:

The Kings, imo, are easily the worst team in the NBA.  It's not the end of the world that we won.  I watch a lot of league pass and Joerger is doing a terrible job.  He clearly has instructions from the FO to tank.  

I think we'll end up getting the 4th or 5th pick.  Team I think we're better than:

Kings, Hawks, Magic

Iffy:

Mavericks

Teams Better Than Us:

Suns, Lakers (with Lonzo), Nets, Bulls, Hornets, Jazz, Nuggets, Knicks, Pistons

Can y'all pick 5 teams better than us?

How exactly are you judging better?

With a hobbled Mike Conley we were 7-4 and had beaten every top team. People here just don't give enough respect to how good and how different a team we are with him.

19 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

How exactly are you judging better?

With a hobbled Mike Conley we were 7-4 and had beaten every top team. People here just don't give enough respect to how good and how different a team we are with him.

You think Conley was hobbled when the year started? It seems there is always an excuse when he plays badly.

6 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

You think Conley was hobbled when the year started? It seems there is always an excuse when he plays badly.

Doesn't matter if you think he wasn't or it was an excuse. The grizzlies were 7-5 with him. Beating the warriors and the rockets twice. So, yeah he is a huge piece. Only this board would think that he doesn't matter at all.

2 hours ago, Kevin B Moses said:

Doesn't matter if you think he wasn't or it was an excuse. The grizzlies were 7-5 with him. Beating the warriors and the rockets twice. So, yeah he is a huge piece. Only this board would think that he doesn't matter at all.

The Grizz won 2 of them without much help from him. 3-14 against the Warriors, 3-10 against Houston,  5-14 Dallas, 4-18 Charlotte, that's not what I would call setting the woods on fire.

4 hours ago, Kevin B Moses said:

He wasn’t a part of those wins in any form or fashion. Sorry bud. He sucked at the beginning of the year. 

4 hours ago, memgrizzlies321 said:

I'm talking without Mike.  With Tyreke.  How we are right now.  I watch every single bottomfeeder team and this is how I see it.  All the times I listed as "better" have more firepower and play as a better unit than us.  They should finish with better records on that alone.  Now if we get Mike back, and he stays healthy, and we keep Tyreke, then I'll have to adjust my list.

Yeah, Tyreke sucks at winning. But he is getting better.

10 hours ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

Conley is only going to get worse. Trade him if you can.

8 hours ago, memgrizzlies321 said:

I'm talking without Mike.  With Tyreke.  How we are right now.  I watch every single bottomfeeder team and this is how I see it.  All the times I listed as "better" have more firepower and play as a better unit than us.  They should finish with better records on that alone.  Now if we get Mike back, and he stays healthy, and we keep Tyreke, then I'll have to adjust my list.

Let's talk about Mike and Marc, the Grizz were a lot better last year when Mike was out compared to when Marc was out. Conley cannot carry this team.