Sign in to follow this  
Ja-Ren Clarke

Lorenzen Wright's Murder Solved?

12 minutes ago, The Stro Show said:

his ex-wife has plead guilty and will get 30 years in prison

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27256388/ex-wife-pleads-guilty-killing-lorenzen-wright

So sad. Can you imagine how Lorenzen felt in his last minutes to know his wife had something to do with his death. Sherra accepted a plea bargain for 30 years with the possibility of parole in nine years. Somehow that doesn't seem right. 

22 hours ago, chipc3 said:

So sad. Can you imagine how Lorenzen felt in his last minutes to know his wife had something to do with his death. Sherra accepted a plea bargain for 30 years with the possibility of parole in nine years. Somehow that doesn't seem right. 

Nope doesn’t seem right at all man

On 7/25/2019 at 4:25 PM, chipc3 said:

0 percent chance that she gets out in 9 years. With good behavior, I still believe that she'll do atleast 20 years.

Horrible story and a sad ending. At least it is an ending though for his grieving family members. RIP REN

On 7/26/2019 at 9:10 PM, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

I still miss Ren - and I hate that this happened. 

Me too, Toke, me too.

You’re missed Lorenzen! Glad that ***** got what she deserved 

42 minutes ago, Subliminal said:

Did she though?

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 9:18 PM, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

Well, I don't know about you but I have lived in multiple cities with major league sports team and/or spent a lot of time in them. I don't think it's as rare as you think. People don't care. They got money. I'll just leave it there because I could tell stories.

If that was the problem she should have moved on. They had already divorced. I have a hard time believing that was the problem when she spent the majority of the $1mil insurance policy for the kids on herself, not only that she apparently tried to kill him before as well. Sometimes, evil is just evil, no other explanation needed. 

I think you hit the nail on the head on what the real problem was. Ren was out of the league and out of money. She was addicted to the money and the lifestyle and saw a chance for one last fix.

9 hours ago, Grizzled Vet said:

Kyle Anderson now owns that the Wright house, with Monta Ellis owning it in between.

House pictures

GREAT price at 2.5 m what would that house COST IN L.A/ NEW YORK/ CONNECTICUT /MASS 

23 hours ago, Grizzled Vet said:

Kyle Anderson now owns that the Wright house, with Monta Ellis owning it in between.

House pictures

The pics say it was his house, but I thought Ren's house was in Southwind?  This is in Eads.  Guess he could have had a few throughout his career.

On 7/29/2019 at 11:24 AM, Subliminal said:

**** stands for -----------

On 7/25/2019 at 4:25 PM, chipc3 said:

On 7/26/2019 at 3:20 PM, The Stro Show said:

Nope doesn’t seem right at all man

On 7/26/2019 at 8:59 PM, TonyMassenturd said:

0 percent chance that she gets out in 9 years. With good behavior, I still believe that she'll do atleast 20 years.

With her antics since being arrested, I doubt if they'll let her out on parole. It's a long time between now and the parole hearing but she's had what 2 or 3 incidents since being arrested. Not to mention her inconsistent stories. It's hard to say and Memphis has a  history of being lenient on women who kill their husbands (I remember watching some documentary on the History channel awhile back specifically on that topic) but I think she will sevre at least 15 years. She should serve the entire sentence being that she set him up to die not once but at least twice. Also, I assume she would have to pay the insurance company back. Sure she doesn't have any money but I would assume they would want the money back being that she orchestrated the hitm