Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Memphis @ Los Angeles Lakers 11/05/17

Just now, grizlsg said:

You can't speak to me that way... that's "T", one more and you're gone... I know your opinion, it opposite of whatever is posted...

Hey!  You ain't Subliminal!

6 minutes ago, grizlsg said:

You can't speak to me that way... that's "T", one more and you're gone... I know your opinion, it opposite of whatever is posted...

:lol:

1 minute ago, smit-tay griz said:

I didn't see him do any worse than any other Grizzlies player - oops, sorry, I disagreed again.

do you watch many Grizz games, obviously not it you don't think he does any worse than any other player...

2 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

He had the same +/- as Gasol and Ennis and just a shade worse than Jarrell, but okay, maybe  so.

Ok and they all had the worst plus/minus. Ennis didn't do anything all night and was constantly hanging his head after making dumb fouls. Marc shot 33% and was looking like he wasn't giving effort at times. If his ankle is bothering him, sit him. i'm not sure how that absolves Harrison of bad play. When Harrison entered the game in the 3Q, the score was 62-54 Lakers. When he sat, the score was 86-67. They made the big run with him on the court. Was it solely his fault, of course not, but Fizz should have taken him out earlier. 

Free bucket means or free basket where someone misses a call. Its kinda pointless to look back on something to where no call was made. My point was a call was made, ball went off Ingram’s shoulder, and our “replay center” who’s sole responsibility is to do these things ruins a potentially game changing call.

10 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

So you think Harrison caused all that? Wasn't it 4 different guys hitting 3s? I suppose he is supposed to guard everyone on the opposing team.

Never said that, what is it with people putting words in people's mouths on this board. I clearly stated in an earlier post that I put the blame on Fizz and his rotations.BUT, we were down 8 when Harrison entered teh game in the 3Q for Brooks and down 19 when Harrison finally sat down. Blaming it all on him, of course not, it was a total team lack of effort but I do think he had a negative effect on the game. 

10 minutes ago, grizlsg said:

do you watch many Grizz games, obviously not it you don't think he does any worse than any other player...

Be serious.  I'll wager I watched more than you have since my provider never had any blackouts.  We were talking defense.  Tell me specifically which plays he screwed up his defense on and maybe you'll have some ammo.  I saw Chalmers, as well as others, getting beaten on the drive all game.  Nobody calls them out.  I saw Ennis turn his head and miss boxing his man off the boards while his man had a huge stickback on an offensive rebound.  Lots of players made mistakes that they shouldn't have.  Trying to put it on Harrison is silly.

8 minutes ago, bobblybook1 said:

Free bucket means or free basket where someone misses a call. Its kinda pointless to look back on something to where no call was made. My point was a call was made, ball went off Ingram’s shoulder, and our “replay center” who’s sole responsibility is to do these things ruins a potentially game changing call.

What are you talking about? My original point was Tyreke got away with a walk. That's all I said. I never said anything about the refs need to go back and look at it. Brevin Knight mentioned they he got away with a walk and they showed the play again you know they replayed it) and he clearly got away with a walk. Obviously the play is over and he got away with it. My point in that post was the refs missed stuff. I have no idea what you are talking about free buckets or free baskets. I never even used that term. Simple and plain, they missed a travel on Tyreke late in teh game, that was my simple point. 

1 minute ago, smit-tay griz said:

Be serious.  I'll wager I watched more than you have since my provider never had any blackouts.  We were talking defense.  Tell me specifically which plays he screwed up his defense on and maybe you'll have some ammo.  I saw Chalmers, as well as others, getting beaten on the drive all game.  Nobody calls them out.  I saw Ennis turn his head and miss boxing his man off the boards while his man had a huge stickback on an offensive rebound.  Lots of players made mistakes that they shouldn't have.  Trying to put it on Harrison is silly.

Who is putting this loss on Harrison?

2 minutes ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

Never said that, what is it with people putting words in people's mouths on this board. I clearly stated in an earlier post that I put the blame on Fizz and his rotations.BUT, we were down 8 when Harrison entered teh game in the 3Q for Brooks and down 19 when Harrison finally sat down. Blaming it all on him, of course not, it was a total team lack of effort but I do think he had a negative effect on the game. 

You just happen to have a guy on the floor when the Lakers put down 4 straight 3s, ANYBODY WHO WENT TO THE BENCH THEN WOULD HAVE HAD A NEGATIVE RATING. Not having Parsons clearly hurt them tonight. The Laker players are much quicker than the Grizz players. Brevin said on the postgame, the Grizz are going to have to quit running the PnR with M&M, all the other players are stnding around and he is correct about that.

1 minute ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

You just happen to have a guy on the floor when the Lakers put down 4 straight 3s, ANYBODY WHO WENT TO THE BENCH THEN WOULD HAVE HAD A NEGATIVE RATING. Not having Parsons clearly hurt them tonight. The Laker players are much quicker than the Grizz players. Brevin said on the postgame, the Grizz are going to have to quit running the PnR with M&M, all the other players are stnding around and he is correct about that.

Of course they would because they played like crap and turned an 8 point deficit into a 22 point deficit. Once again, where did i blame Harrison solely for losing this game when I clearly stated that this loss is on Fizz in my very first post?

Harrison sucks. Harrison sucks. Harrison sucks. Not just this game but pretty much every game. He should have been cut. My statement has nothing to do with this game but his overall horrible body of work. He should not see the floor for the Grizz simple and plain. I thought Fizdale got that through his thick skull but yet he throws his buddy back out there again. 

8 minutes ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

Who is putting this loss on Harrison?

If I'm misunderstanding you, my apologies, but you and several others have brought his name up as if he was the sole reason for the scoring burst from the Lakers.  While I watched Brandon Ingram waltz to the hoop for bucket after bucket earlier I saw Harrison get in his face defensively and make him give up the ball.  There were four different guys who hit big three-point shots in that stretch.  I really can't believe that Harrison's presence caused everyone to miss their assignment.

3 minutes ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

Of course they would because they played like crap and turned an 8 point deficit into a 22 point deficit. Once again, where did i blame Harrison solely for losing this game when I clearly stated that this loss is on Fizz in my very first post?

Harrison sucks. Harrison sucks. Harrison sucks. Not just this game but pretty much every game. He should have been cut. My statement has nothing to do with this game but his overall horrible body of work. He should not see the floor for the Grizz simple and plain. I thought Fizdale got that through his thick skull but yet he throws his buddy back out there again. 

:lol:  Okay, you win.  Your opinion is noted.

5 minutes ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

What are you talking about? My original point was Tyreke got away with a walk. That's all I said. I never said anything about the refs need to go back and look at it. Brevin Knight mentioned they he got away with a walk and they showed the play again you know they replayed it) and he clearly got away with a walk. Obviously the play is over and he got away with it. My point in that post was the refs missed stuff. I have no idea what you are talking about free buckets or free baskets. I never even used that term. Simple and plain, they missed a travel on Tyreke late in teh game, that was my simple point. 

Yes they missed Tyrekes walk. However with game on the line missed the correct call on the out of bounds off Ingram’s shoulder. It was a collective garbage effort from the whole team tonight. Just gotta play better. Did anyone else see Melos ejection lol. Don’t snitch 

Someone please tell Brooks he must dribble the ball before he moves both feet.  He does that every game and there's no excuse at the NBA level.  We had so many opportunities but we stunk so bad in the first 3 quarters...the hole was just too deep.  Terrible Defense.

48 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

Really?!!  I watched the game.  Harrison didn't lose it for us.

It’s a joke. I never said he lost it for us.

The dude was just unlucky. 

1 minute ago, bobblybook1 said:

Yes they missed Tyrekes walk. However with game on the line missed the correct call on the out of bounds off Ingram’s shoulder. It was a collective garbage effort from the whole team tonight. Just gotta play better. Did anyone else see Melos ejection lol. Don’t snitch 

It was not clearly off Ingram's shoulder.  Maybe, but maybe not.  It could have been off Conley's hand too since he had it jammed in there.  There just was not enough evidence to overrule the call on the floor.

2 minutes ago, grizz1016 said:

It’s a joke. I never said he lost it for us.

The dude was just unlucky. 

I'll be the first to admit that he hasn't played well.  I just didn't think that the loss should go on him is all.

6 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

If I'm misunderstanding you, my apologies, but you and several others have brought his name up as if he was the sole reason for the scoring burst from the Lakers.  While I watched Brandon Ingram waltz to the hoop for bucket after bucket earlier I saw Harrison get in his face defensively and make him give up the ball.  There were four different guys who hit big three-point shots in that stretch.  I really can't believe that Harrison's presence caused everyone to miss their assignment.

This is my original post, totally unedited. I have no idea how anyone could get that i think Harrison was the sole reason for the lost by what I posted especially since I called both Mike AND Marc out but then said the loss is on Fizdale. 

43 minutes ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

i swear, I think the Grizz just want to lose games at time. Although Mike and Marc were lethargic to begin the game, I put this one on Fizdale. He did a good job coaching us back in the game after falling behind by 22 but we never should have fell behind by 22. Horrible rotations, Harrison should have never been on the floor. 

1 minute ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

This is my original post, totally unedited. I have no idea how anyone could get that i think Harrison was the sole reason for the lost by what I posted especially since I called both Mike AND Marc out but then said the loss is on Fizdale. 

I apologize to anyone whom I may have mistaken the intent of their post(s).  There were just several close together that made mention of him.

Well...i havent seen any game recap on nbatv on the Thunder at Blazers game yet so I guess the Thunder lost since they're the new dolls of the nba.   Same thing when they lost to the celtics. Sorry for the unrelated rant.