Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Memphis @ Los Angeles Lakers 11/05/17

1 minute ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

i swear, I think the Grizz just want to lose games at time. Although Mike and Marc were lethargic to begin the game, I put this one on Fizdale. He did a good job coaching us back in the game after falling behind by 22 but we never should have fell behind by 22. Horrible rotations, Harrison should have never been on the floor. 

Harrison wasn't the reason they hit those threes.

Just now, smit-tay griz said:

I didn't think it was suspect on the flagrant.  Even the LA announcers said it was a textbook flagrant 1 call.  No malice from Lopez, just some unnecessary contact and follow through.

I felt it was inadvertent and you make a judgment call at that time. My judgment call would have been it was inadvertent contact and just gave him a regular foul, their judgment call was that it qualifies as a flagrant. They don't always call stuff like that a flagrant but oh well. 

Just now, Notorious O.D.K. said:

I felt it was inadvertent and you make a judgment call at that time. My judgment call would have been it was inadvertent contact and just gave him a regular foul, their judgment call was that it qualifies as a flagrant. They don't always call stuff like that a flagrant but oh well. 

It was the wind up and follow through which hit him in the head that did it.

7 minutes ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

Uhh we did get a suspect flagrant call go our way and Tyreke got away with traveling late in the game. Stuff happens, the refs can't catch everything and we should have never been in that position to begin with

Uh Suspect call no... wind up follow through with contact to head is auto flagrant 1. You missed my point. There is a replay center for a reason. To make the correct call after review. Wrong call after review was made. Extremely disappointing 

2 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

Harrison wasn't the reason they hit those threes.

that's fine but he had the worst plus/minus at -11. Didn't like the rotations at all and i still feel Harrison should not have been on the court. 

10 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

C'mon man, there wasn't enough evidence to overrule the call on the floor.  No fix.

LOL, is your job to disagree with everything said on the board?

20 minutes ago, bobblybook1 said:

Uh Suspect call no... wind up follow through with contact to head is auto flagrant 1. You missed my point. There is a replay center for a reason. To make the correct call after review. Wrong call after review was made. Extremely disappointing 

No i got your point and they made their call on the play.it's over. They didn't make the wrong call and no fix was in. That's silly. We got some favorable calls, they showed the replay were Tyreke clearly walked and they didn't call anything 

5 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

I didn't think it was suspect on the flagrant.  Even the LA announcers said it was a textbook flagrant 1 call.  No malice from Lopez, just some unnecessary contact and follow through.

yeah blow to the head, flagrant 1 easy... oops Smit-tay, how you going to disagree with me when you've already disagree with the OP?

1 minute ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

that's fine but he had the worst plus/minus at -11. Didn't like the rotations at all and i still feel Harrison should not have been on the court. 

So you think Harrison caused all that? Wasn't it 4 different guys hitting 3s? I suppose he is supposed to guard everyone on the opposing team.

5 minutes ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

He had the same +/- as Gasol and Ennis and just a shade worse than Jarrell, but okay, maybe  so.

5 minutes ago, grizlsg said:

LOL, is your job to disagree with everything said on the board?

Just because you have an avatar that is a picture of a referee doesn't mean you are one.  I have an opinion too, and I'll exercise my right to express it.

1 minute ago, grizlsg said:

yeah blow to the head, flagrant 1 easy... oops Smit-tay, how you going to disagree with me when you've already disagree with the OP?

Ask Smit-tay 

1 minute ago, bobblybook1 said:

You can’t replay something where a call was never made. Free bucket

I mis-typed. I was saying did you look at the replay as in the in game replay where they showed Tyreke clearly walk. I'm not saying there should have been a replay? What does that even mean? I'm saying during the game they showed the play again and he clearly walked. I'm not asking the refs to make a call that was never made. 

2 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

So you think Harrison caused all that? Wasn't it 4 different guys hitting 3s? I suppose he is supposed to guard everyone on the opposing team.

LOL, heck I'd be happy if he could just guard one guy on the opposing team...

9 minutes ago, grizlsg said:

I can smoke a bag of that. We know what Harrison is at this point. The experiment has got to end, tired of them forcing Harrison in the rotation.

1 minute ago, grizlsg said:

I didn't see him do any worse than any other Grizzlies player - oops, sorry, I disagreed again.

4 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

He had the same +/- as Gasol and Harrison and just a shade worse than Jarrell, but okay, maybe  so.

Just because you have an avatar that is a picture of a referee doesn't mean you are one.  I have an opinion too, and I'll exercise my right to express it.

You can't speak to me that way... that's "T", one more and you're gone... I know your opinion, it opposite of whatever is posted...