Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New_Sacred_Cow

Orlando @ Memphis 11/01/07

I wanna see Kobi in there.  Tyreke is on a minutes restriction and Mario is gassed after going hard the opening stretch of the season.  Although Andrew Harrison is playing well, I don't want him playing heavy minutes either.

I think we will need more production out of J Mart in the second half.  I have drastically lowered my expectations for Brandan Wright and they weren't that high to begin with.

2 minutes ago, Holidayinn21 said:

Harrison is a -19.

I'm not sure Fizz would bench him even when the team is healthy.

Harrison chucking threes back-to-back on the same possession is a horror I never thought I would witness. I literally feel pain and have to avert my eyes. 

Starting lineup is got garbage 

they gave the magic a double digit lead in 1st Q and then let them back in 2nd Q

Harrison needs to sit. Fizz is being a stubborn *** for no rhyme or reason 

Can't we just try playing Kobi Simmons? I mean, we really, really know how terrible Harrison is. And it doesn't get much worse. So, Kobi can't be much worse out there. And if he is, because he's not ready to play with the team, then what have you actually lost?  

6 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Can't we just try playing Kobi Simmons? I mean, we really, really know how terrible Harrison is. And it doesn't get much worse. So, Kobi can't be much worse out there. And if he is, because he's not ready to play with the team, then what have you actually lost?  

You're starting to sound like Memfizz with your player hate.  Except for a barrage of missed threes in the first half he's been playing okay.

Haven't seen a box score, but it looks like Evans, Chalmers, and Harrison are ALL gonna play at least 25 minutes a night... that might have lasting effects for the rest of the month.  ... let's get Kobi and Rabb (supposedly he rebounded in college. supposedly.) out there before our players disintegrate.