Benji

Shout Out To Jamaal Franklin And Hamed Haddadi - Tearing It Up In China!

Recommended Posts

CBA '16-'17 stats

 

Jamaal Franklin

34.7 ppg

10.2 rpg

8.6 apg

3.5 spg

 

Hamed Haddadi

26.0 ppg

16.0 rpg

4.4 apg

2.0 bpg

 

 

Franklin is 1st in assists, 1st in steals, and 4th in points.

Haddadi is 2nd in rebounds, and 4th in blocks.

 

Although I loved Haddadi, I realize that the CBA is a different tier, and I'm not advocating for either to be brought back. I just wanted to congratulate former Grizzlies for finding success overseas!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The competition looks really bad on film.

 

Film can be deceiving. What's important is to blame Joerger for not playing these players enough in Memphis.  ;)  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CBA is a bad league compared to western leagues though.

 

But it's our FO's fault for not developing them, look at Mejri at Dallas get minutes.

Hamed is a lot better than that guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I kinda wish I could watch them play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

smaller and weakers league

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually think the CBA has more talent than the NBA

 

say-what.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12th of 12 in the last two Olympics?

And the 2016 pre-tournament game against USA?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you talking about the 50 point drubbing? I'm not really getting your point.

correct

 

My point is that I am agreeing with Dwash (and probably yourself) the competition is bad.

 

But hey, good luck to two former Grizzlies who are prospering and continuing to make a living out of their love...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

correct

 

My point is that I am agreeing with Dwash (and probably yourself) the competition is bad.

 

But hey, good luck to two former Grizzlies who are prospering and continuing to make a living out of their love...

Ooook, yes, we're in complete agreement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interrupt the meaningful conversations for a Hamad Haddadi update

 

 

 

I know that the majority of posters probably know the "max contract coming in" is a joke, but for those posters who take this too seriously, the tweet also mentions that Hamad is only 35 and has some room to grow still.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2017 at 11:26 AM, Benji said:

CBA '16-'17 stats

 

Jamaal Franklin

34.7 ppg

10.2 rpg

8.6 apg

3.5 spg

 

Hamed Haddadi

26.0 ppg

16.0 rpg

4.4 apg

2.0 bpg

 

 

Franklin is 1st in assists, 1st in steals, and 4th in points.

Haddadi is 2nd in rebounds, and 4th in blocks.

 

Although I loved Haddadi, I realize that the CBA is a different tier, and I'm not advocating for either to be brought back. I just wanted to congratulate former Grizzlies for finding success overseas!

I miss Haddadi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Grizzled Vet said:

Interrupt the meaningful conversations for a Hamad Haddadi update

 

 

 

I know that the majority of posters probably know the "max contract coming in" is a joke, but for those posters who take this too seriously, the tweet also mentions that Hamad is only 35 and has some room to grow still.

Fairly certain he still smokes a cigarette at half time.

Free Haddadi!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favorite memory of him was a game against the Cavs in which he set a pick and Lebron tried to go over him. Hamed hip checked him and Lebron ended on his butt and with a puzzled look while Hamed just stayed grinning at him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fanboyslim said:

My favorite memory of him was a game against the Cavs in which he set a pick and Lebron tried to go over him. Hamed hip checked him and Lebron ended on his butt and with a puzzled look while Hamed just stayed grinning at him.

 

I thought that pick, if it is the same one you mentioned, was the classic case of NBA preferred player getting beneficial call over NBA nobody.  Pete agreed.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now