Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Memphis @ Cleveland 12/13/16

Remember, folks, you can "Ignore" TGH and not see its posts.

Lol and what are you doing paying attention to my post? Just stop noticing me already why don't you already.

LOL

You are back again. Keep coming back and I'll keep dishing man. You are a sucker for humiliation.

Did you read some psychology articles and feel like you can diagnose folks now? LMAO

You are a trip man.

Keep coming back_______and I'll keep putting you in your place.

I didn't realize I ever was gone. Sweet, how about those Kings!

Lol and what are you doing paying attention to my post? Just stop noticing me already why don't you already.

I didn't realize I ever was gone. Sweet, how about those Kings!

Makes sense now. LMFAO

Kings are coming off a win while a legit team that was short-handed just handled my second favorite team the Grizz thank you. I guess it's go Jeorger.

I really feel for you man. Keep rooting for them....never give up.

You think I just make stuff up?

My apologies, not trying to say you made it up, just figured another rumor... makes no sense to me why they would rest Irving tonight then also rest him tomorrow..

Hopefully they will rest all 3 of them, that just means we have to win that game for sure.

Kings are coming off a win while a legit team that was short-handed just handled my second favorite team the Grizz thank you. I guess it's go Jeorger.

Yeah makes sense now... Jeorger's mom.

Yeah makes sense now... Jeorger's mom.

Thats what i originally called this fool but I've reconsidered. He is the spawn of Charles Manson

Thats what i originally called this fool but I've reconsidered. He is the spawn of Charles Manson

Deoragatory comments- TBH has 0 but others have responses that look as if they are trying to over compensate for something perhaps for their little members or lack thereof in stature if you can read between the lines. Lol

Deoragatory comments- TBH has 0 but others have responses that look as if they are trying to over compensate for something perhaps for their little members or lack thereof in stature if you can read between the lines. Lol

thats terrific dude, give yourself a round of uppercuts

LMAO

Don't be ashamed by your tiny member Kings fan. It's par for the course.

Tiny what? So why have you been imagining such a thing? The LGBT community would be proud of that comment.

Not imagining at all...if anyone is, then it's you. Read your own post about your tiny member.

Dang Kings fans and their tiny members LMAO

You seem arrogant and looks as if you mask it with self-assurance ignorantly. You were the first and only to attempt to throw a blow and now you just look like a person without self control. Tisk tisk what a waste of air your rants were.

Dude no one cares about how many neat words you can string together from a thesaurus.. It's a message board, not a debate room. Heck, it's a single team board.

No 1 cares how u type in here

I know

I'm just having some fun with him. It's always fun to rag on folks that don't really have a life.

Yeah but he's just a troll and continuing to feed him doesn't benefit anything.

He's a Kings fan. That must be bad enough especially with Joerger's offense.

Agreed but pretending to be a Grizzlies fan and then coming on a fan board and disparaging everyone who is being positive about the team they are a fan of and love is more than sad, and it should be called out.

What would happen to this dude if he did it in person at a pub or club or similar?

So why bother?

Nah, give it to him I say....

There were some positive signs on the defensive side, but this game was always going to be an L.  That could have been true with or without Marc though.  It could be that no matter what this game and the next would have been L's but at least this way Marc gets some rest in advance for the week after that.

I can't remember the team but there was a game a few weeks ago that was similar where players were rested but that ended up working well in the last 2 weeks.  Considering Conley's injury the Grizzlies are above expectations.

There was a lot of clumsiness in this game and bad choices, hopefully they clear that up tomorrow.  Losing one is nothing, but don't want a big losing streak right now.  Either way, it's hard to complain about the season up until this point.

It'd suck to be a Kings fan.  Every year I see them talking up Cousins as the best C in the league (way better than Gasol) and every year they go nowhere.  It must be getting really old by now.

I guess when you say we may very well go 2-1 in the GS-CLE-CLE stretch I don't think anyone, anyone, thought that we'd win more than 1 with our current injury situation...

So mark it as another good moment of this season.

wed game will be a fun to watch with gasol playing

marc needs to play the same way he played last week 28pts 14 reb 5 asst we win