Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Memphis @ Cleveland 12/13/16

I thought I said thou shall not judge, do I sense a little self-consciences? I could say I know you are but what am.

LOL

You are responding to the wrong poster about name calling. I have been cursing you out the whole time LOL. Senile and a dickwad.

SMDH

Bright side - is that our defense is legit and will only get better once everyone returns and gain chemistry

Agreed. What more can we ask?

LOL

You are responding to the wrong poster about name calling. I have been cursing you out the whole time LOL. Senile and a dickwad.

SMDH

These boards have looked asleep and a waste land for a while now with only drunken posters looking like lames writing useless babble like this guy. Proves that the admins really don't care. LOL

These boards have looked asleep and a waste land for a while now with only drunken posters looking like lames writing useless babble like this guy. Proves that the admins really don't care. LOL

LMAO

What a waste of life!

Folks like this live vicariously of others as their own team sucks. I understand it's hard not having any friends and since your only source of enjoyment are these boards, stick around and keep taking in the humiliation.

SMFH

I feel like we might have had a solid chance to win this if we came out the gate with energy and Davis starting.

Oh well. These touch fouls are annoying as always

With Marc out we had no chance of winning this game... just some more experience for the young guys.

With Marc out we had no chance of winning this game... just some more experience for the young guys.

I wouldn't say no chance but minimal. I do agree with the fact our new guys are getting great experience.

Good. The big 3 out tomorrow. Hopefully, we can keep rolling after tonight.

Why does everyone think the big 3 will be out tomorrow? They would not have rested Irving if they were going to sit him tomorrow.

LMAO

What a waste of life!

Folks like this live vicariously of others as their own team sucks. I understand it's hard not having any friends and since your only source of enjoyment are these boards, stick around and keep taking in the humiliation.

SMFH

Do you really think you know me beyond your smart device? You talk like your God so I'll leave it at that. Lol at your defense mechanisms, you sound like your young, I mean name calling and all. Your basically calling me a meanie LOL, now do you see how that looks?

Where did you hear this?

I just saw it on the NBA TV recap. Tyron Lue announced that LeBron, Kyrie and Kevin Love are resting and not even traveling to Memphis for the next game.

Do you really think you know me beyond your smart device? You talk like your God so I'll leave it at that. Lol at your defense mechanisms, you sound like your young, I mean name calling and all. Your basically calling me a meanie LOL, now do you see how that looks?

You think too much man...trying to find some deep meanings from my post? None of what you wrote makes any sense. SMH

I realize the truth hurts man. But just like folks who don't have a life, you keep coming back for more. You are welcome anytime...it's fun reading your diatribe.

I just saw it on the NBA TV recap. Tyron Lue announced that LeBron, Kyrie and Kevin Love are resting and not even traveling to Memphis for the next game.

Thank you. Should be an easy win. We are trading wins apparently. Having a chance to go 2-1 in these games against the 2 best teams was unthinkable last week, but now it's most likely going to be the case.

You think too much man...trying to find some deep meanings from my post? None of what you wrote makes any sense. SMH

I realize the truth hurts man. But just like folks who don't have a life, you keep coming back for more. You are welcome anytime...it's fun reading your diatribe.

You seem arrogant and looks as if you mask it with self-assurance ignorantly. You were the first and only to attempt to throw a blow and now you just look like a person without self control. Tisk tisk what a waste of air your rants were.

Dude what's your point for being on this board, you obviously just come on here to start cr@p then get offended when someone responds negatively?

You're on the Grizzlies board, no ones going to welcome your constant negative comments so why does that upset you?

You have the right to your opinion but don't be so salty when people don't agree with you and call you out on the nonsense.

You seem arrogant and looks as if you mask it with self-assurance ignorantly. You were the first and only to attempt to throw a blow and now you just look like a person without self control. Tisk tisk what a waste of air your rants were.

LOL

You are back again. Keep coming back and I'll keep dishing man. You are a sucker for humiliation.

Did you read some psychology articles and feel like you can diagnose folks now? LMAO

You are a trip man.

Keep coming back EDITED and I'll keep putting you in your place.

Edited by New_Sacred_Cow
language

Remember, folks, you can "Ignore" TGH and not see its posts. 

I know

I'm just having some fun with him. It's always fun to rag on folks that don't really have a life.